| 03

Favorite memory | 03

━☄. *. ⋆━

"Goodmorning Daddy!" Lilith cheers waving excessively at her phone screen where her father could be seen waving back with a hearty laugh.

"Goodmorning, baby."

Her father had gone out of town to visit one of his best friends. I mean sure Lilith was a little bummed out that her father wasn't driving her to school on her first day but that just meant she would be able to spend a little more time with Archie. Who'd offered to walk her to school today.

"So.. Have you scheduled your tattoo appointment yet?" Lucifer asks.

"Dad, cmon.." Lilith mumbles, slipping her heels on.

"What? You know you have to have it done before you start the trials," Her father reminds her.

"I know dad. This is only your 50th time telling me.. This month," Lilith deadpans. "I haven't decided where I want to even put the tattoo yet. Besides it's not like I'm under a time crunch, you taught me the rules since before I could comprehend words."

"I also taught you to that it's always better to learn things ahead of time so-"

"I'm not left behind. I know dad," Lilith quotes with an eye roll. "Can I just have a little more time?"

"..Alright, alright," Lucifer sighs, taking a closer look at his daughter. "Is that a necklace?"

Lilith freezes, grasping at the silver chain with a lucky charm-charm, "Oh, yeah."

"You didn't tell me you bought yourself a new necklace.." Lucifer trails off.

"That's because I didn't buy one. A.. friend got it for me," Lilith explains thinking back to a certain someone.

It wasn't a complete lie since she and Archie weren't official yet.

"Is this friend of yours a boy or girl?"

"Dad," Lilith groans.

"What? It was just a question," Lucifer chuckles. "But not really."

"He's a boy. I told you about him before remember? He's Fred Andrew's son," Lilith failing to hide her kool-aid smile.

"That's right, I remember now," Lucifer nods furrowing his eyebrows. "What was his name again?"

"Archibald Andrews. He likes to be called Archie though," Lilith says, fidgeting with the necklace that Archie gave her.

"Right, well you can tell more about him and this necklace of yours when I get back. How's that sound?"

"Good," Lilith grins, turning at the sound of knocking on the door. "I've got to go, dad! Love you!"