| 06

The Truth between Lilith and Veronica | 06

━☄. *. ⋆━

"It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies. We're going old-school tonight," Cheryl announced, glancing around one of her many living rooms, at the group of teenagers. "Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Lilith rose an eyebrow at the game of choice.

"Who wants to tryst in the Closet of love first?" Cheryl smirks, staring at Lilith before zeroing in on Archie. "My vote is A for Archie?"

Archie blows out a puff of air as Veronica and Betty turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"Anybody care to second it?"

"Wait, actually-"

"Yes, Andrews! Yes." A very loud and very drunk Reggie exclaims letting out a chuckle.

"All right. Gather round, kids," Cheryl bends over, placing a bottle at the center of the table all while staring Lilith down. "Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight."

Lilith crossed her arms, staring at the red-headed girl with raised eyebrows. To say she was unimpressed would be the biggest understatement of the night.

The group of teens watched as the bottle spun until it slowly came to a stop, pointing in the direction of Veronica.

"The irony," Lilith grits under her breath, all the bitter feelings she had for the Lodge girl starting to simmer in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh, no way!" Reggie snickers as Archie glances towards Veronica who turns towards Betty.

"It's clearly pointing to.." Cheryl drags out. "The new girl. This should be fun."

"Um..." Veronica feigns a smile, trying to suppress a grimace. "I'm not doing this."

Lilith only rolls her eyes at the girl's newfound reluctance to spend 7 minutes with another girl's boyfriend who wasn't exactly her boyfriend.

"That's up to you," Cheryl states, the grin from a few seconds earlier long gone. "But, if you don't, house rules decree the hostess gets to take your turn."

Archie finally turns to look at Lilith who was visibly seething.

Lilith stared at the closet door where the guy she liked was with her archnemesis, Veronica Lodge.

Lilith's stare broke when Cheryl let out a sigh watching as Betty ran out of the house in tears.

"Cheryl! Hi!" Lilith's entire persona did a 180 in seconds though you could still see the anger in her eyes and darkness behind her smile if you looked close enough.

"So, I was wondering if you could catch me up on.. You! Well I mean you and your brother Jasper Blossom?" Lilith blinks innocently.

"Was that supposed to be your version of a joke?" Cheryl doubles back. "His name is Jason. Jason Blossom."