| 01

━☄

━☄. *. ⋆━

boy meets girl | 01

──────

     Hi, my name is Lilith Tate and I am here to tell you my version of the story and no this isn't about the town of Riverdale or the people who live in it.

     Well, maybe just a little bit about the people who live in it...Let me explain the 'universal' story which begins with what happened to the infamous Jason Blossom during the summer.

     "Are you scared, Jason?" Cheryl questioned, squinting up at her twin brother, the latter shaking his head.

     The siblings turned towards the river, deciding it was time.

     Apparently, a boy, Jason Blossom, died. Long story short, he went for a boat ride, he reached for something in the water, the boat flipped and he drowned. The end.

     Cheryl turned towards the group of boy scout troops with a tremble, "Jason.."

     Welp, rest in paradise, guy I never met.

     Now that wouldn't have been weird if it weren't for a couple of things, the first being, he wasn't alone.

     His twin sister, Cheryl Blossom, was also there. If the boat flipped like she said it had...why was she the only one that survived?

     Number two... Jason was the captain of the swim team. How the hell does a kid who knows how to swim, drown? This brings me back to my first point.

    If Jason was the captain of the swim team..how the hell did he drown and Cheryl didn't?

    So Jason's death was investigated, serial killers appeared, secrets revealed themselves, new arrivals, major plot twists, twists and blah...blah...blah.

    Now, to the fun part of the story. My side of the story. My story begins with the town's golden boy, Archibald Andrews.

     Lilith walked up the stairs to Andrew's construction, carefully so as to not get her heels stuck in the chipped wood.

     Just as she was about to knock, the door swung open knocking Lilith off her feet and down the stairs. Fortunately for her, there weren't many stairs, though it didn't hurt any less.

     "Ow." Lilith wheezed.

     "I am so sorry, are you okay?" A redhead panics helping her sit up.

     "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I just love being hit by doors and being pushed down some stairs because of said door," Lilith snaps wincing as she checks her head for blood. "Ow."