(RQ) Their reaction : When ToMoons are against their relationship

This is requested by @OneusYandere . Sorry for the late chapter 😔. I hope you enjoy this. Enjoy the happy quokka pic.

Btw, why would you be against your own relationship tho? 🤨
_____________________________

Ravn
> Referring to the chapter where they heard someone talking badly about your relationship....
> He would be thinking a lot bout this.
> He definitely want to make both you and his fans happy.
> Well, you'll be there for him right? Cuz he might be stressed out about this and would complain alot.
> So please bare this with him 🥺

Seoho
> He went all out on social media.
> Like using his fake acc being a y/s/n (your ship name) shipper.
> He do what he want so yeah... Not even RBW can stop him.
> One day, you'll might scrolled through an acc that loving your relationship throughout the day.
> Or you accidentally saw Seoho using that acc to protect your relationship.

Leedo
> He saw bunch of female high school students swarm up in front of RBW Ent having a protest campaign about how they want y/n and him to break up.
> He would ditched the practice in a heartbeat.
> He also managed to stop by a store to buy his and yours favorite snacks and food
> Then you'll be attacked by soft Leedo and his bear hugs
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Keonhee
> A huge mess. Everytime he posted something on insta or having a vlive, he saw loads of hate comments about his relationship.
> Boi, he started to cry hard ... Making all the fake ToMoons stopped their actions altogether.
> Obv because they realize that Keonhee is hurting.
> Expect millions of apologize vids and post. Don't forget having #WeAreSorryY/S/N everywhere especially in Twitter.

Hwanwoong
> Man, he's enraged
> Everyone, be terrified of this guy.
> He'd threatened that person
> Well, he might be short but he can send (not you) someone else to their respective grave hole.
> End up having you to bail him out of jail for assault charge.

Xion
> Oh no Xion is sad 😢
> Whom tf that make him sad?!
(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻
How dare you!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
> the both of you would definitely cried together and talk about this a lot.
> Loads of potential breakups
> But thanks to his hyungs and RBW... Y'all are still together
> Cuz even RBW love the two of you.