Their reaction : The first time they hear you sing

I don't freaking care if you say that you sounded like a dying duck. You're talented no matter what. So don't argue about this topic with me. Anyways, I want to say thanks to anyone who answered my questions. You guys have good taste of music. I'm dead jealous. I hope everyone is fine even tho if you're not. I hope this chapter brings a smile on your beautiful face. Love y'all as always ❤️

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

🌟 RAVN 🌟

× He's awestruck by you
× He's proud with you so much than he's to himself.
× He would start recording your singing voice halfway.
× Once you finished, he would told you to sing another song.
× His instagram post about your video singing to one of his song would be his ultimate favourite one.... His caption should be like   " My baby is so talented 😍"

SEOHO

+ He would ask for a duet with you then.
+ He's loving everything about you and knowing that you can sing... He know he could add it to his list of 'Things I Love About Y/n"
+ He would always ask you to go karaoke with him
+ Like the Ravn... He would ask you to sing another song.
+ Most probably, he would make a song with you....
+ Together you can kill every fans all around the world.
+ Cue the world domination. Everyone would bow down to the both of you.... I'll not bow down to you.

🔥LEEDO🔥

× I think you just broke this boi.... He's leeshook with your singing skill.
× He would backhugged you and say "What else you hiding from me hmm?"
× cue you're almost dead by his deep voice.
× He would be like my baby is so talented and heck... He told about your singing almost everyday to other members. An their comments would be like "Yeah, we know y/n can sing... But for sake stop talking leedo!"
× You guys would start a youtube channel where you guys cover duets songs... Example : Winter Flower (Younha ft. RM), Eight (IU ft. Suga) etc.
× And yeah... Nothing more could make him love you least than he is right now

KEONHEE

+ Once he heard you singing in your shower, he would be like... "My babe could sing? Omg she could sing!"
+ He's giddy about it but maybe a little upset cuz how could you hide the fact that you could sing from him?
+ He want you to open yourself more to him because he thought that couple should not hide anything from each other.
+ Just like Leedo ... He wouldn't stop talking about you 24/7 to his friends.
+ When you're singing, he would try and harmonizing with you.

HWANWOONG

× The first time he heard you sing his song is when you're cooking and hwanwoong being himself... he was loving your voice from the start and you're singing.... It might bring tears to his eyes a little.
× Since he's kinda possessive of you...he would be like "I don't want you to sing in public okay? Just sing in the house"
× He love you more than he love himself so... When he doesn't want you to something...you shouldn't do that something.
× He's being whiny when you didn't want to sing.
× Either you or him would sing lullaby to each other... So you guys make a schedule. Easy.

💥 XION 💥

+ He would shower you with love when he realized that you could sing. The love of his life could sing. What could be anything better than this?
+ He would be whining and whimpering like a little kid when you didn't sing. He just love it when you do.
+ When he found out that you're insecure about your singing voice... He would make a cuddling session with you.
+ Cue Xion being hopeless romantic.
+ No matter what... whether you could sing or not... nothing could make him love you less.