💜Part:9 Hangout with unnies💜

*Hello there...I'm sry I was not able to upload for almost 2 days as I was busy with my studies.I will try my best to post😊*

(Next day)

*Yn's pov)

I woke up and stare blankly at my pink coloured wall.Then suddenly I got a call from someone.I pick it up and look at it to see it was a call from jennie unnie.
I pick it up and say:

Yn:"Hi unnie...how r u?"
Jennie:"Hi buttercup...We r fine and how r u?"
Yn:"I'm also fine. Btw why did u called me?"
Jennie:"Oh yeah...Me and others have an free schedule today so would u like to hangout with us?"
Yn:"OFCOURSE! I will take oppa's permission and then call u okay?"
Jennie:"Okay...then bye"
Yn:"bye"

I hang up the call and took a shower and wore my clothes from my closet and go downstairs.

* my clothes*

I go to the living room and saw all of them sitting there.

Yn:"Good morning oppa's"
They all looked at u and smiled and greeted u back.
Jin:"Princess let me give u ur breakfast"
Yn:"Ok"
I then followed him to the kitchen.  Oppa gave me some sandwiches and I quickly ate it.

*this is what I ate*

*time skip after eating*

I again go to the living room and sit beside namjoon oppa.
Yn:"Oppa..I want to take ur permission for something"
Now all were looking at me with a confusing face
Yn:"Umm...I was saying that...canIgotothemallwithunnies?"
I said while holding my breath.
Jimin:"Can u say it slowly we can't understand it"
Yn:"Can...I go...to the.. Mall with bp unnies?"I said while giving them my best puppies eyes and pout.

Bts:"...."

They all shifted uncomfortably in their seats and tried avoiding ur eyes.

Yn:"Plsssssss...."doing more big puppy eyes if it's possible.
Bts:"Ok but stop doing that eyes and u have to take 2 bodyguards with u got it? "
Yn:"Ok I got it"I said while smiling widely and cutely.

They all also smiled back. I got my phone and texted unnies that I've got permission from my oppa's.They said ok and said that we all will meet at 4 pm at **** cafe. I said ok and bid byes with them.

*Time skip at 3:30 pm*
(still yn's pov)

I go to my room after having some fun with oppa's.I wore my dress and go downstairs with my mini bag which contained money,my phone and some important things.

*this is what I wore*

*my mini bag*Then I go downstairs to the living room to see 2 big,muscular and tall mens

*my mini bag*
Then I go downstairs to the living room to see 2 big,muscular and tall mens. I guess they're my bodyguard's.

Bodyguard 1:Hello ms.yn We're going to come with u to the mall and protect u"
Bodyguard 2:"Yes ms.yn and we will not disturb u just follow u and not invade ur private space"
Yn:"Oh ok but pls call me yn not ms.yn ok?"

They both nodded while smiling thinking that bts's sister is too kind.

*no one's pov*

The three of them headed to the car and drove to the cafe where yn's friends were.

She got there and had lots of fun with her friends by shopping, watching movies and eating.

*time skip at home*

(yn's pov)

I got home and saw there was no one there.I asked one of the maids
and she said that they had an argent meeting at office so they were gone and r going to come late at night.I was really tired so I go to my room and took a bath and wore my pjs.

*my pjs*

*my pjs*

I go downstairs in living room and wait for oppa's.I was really tired and felt my eyes slowly closing but tried keeping them open but I slowly drifted to sleep on the couch.

                (to be continued)

•Sorry for this much small chapter.I had alot of h.w and when I finished it alot of assignments from my tution classes came and I've to submit them tomorrow immediately.So sry once again😞•

*CREDS TO THE OWNER OF THE OF THE PICS.I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE STORYLINE*