💜Part 26:Secret revealed pt.2 and Business party💜

(y/n's pov)

I was shocked to hear that but then looked at them and asked,

Y/n:"D-does mom and dad know about this?"

J-hope:"Yeah...And dad is the one who gave us his position after (ur) mom got married to dad. He thought of just handling the company"

Y/n:"W-wait does that mean u all r mafia kings?"

They all just nodded. I've heard that mafia king's helps police find the Criminal's and smugglers etc... I know that they won't kill innocent ppl but it's really scary to have 7 brother's who r mafias.

Taehyung:"So...blossom u aren't mad at us right?"

Y/n:"No oppa I ain't mad and I know that u all don't kill innocent ppl"

They all broke into wide smile's and immediately hugged me. I also hugged them back.

While we were still hugging eachother Namjoon oppa's phone rang. So we broke the hug.

Then maknae line told me that if I want to play video games with then or not. I immediately agreed and we all go to the gaming room.

*time skip to after 2 hrs*

Me and oppa's were still playing games when my phone vibrated which means someone messaged me. I took my phone and saw messages in mine and oppa's groupchat.

In the gc

Namjoon:Guys come to the meeting room including butterfly...

Y/n:Ok oppa...

Then I got up along with maknae line and go to the meeting room.
We entered the meeting room.The other oppa's were already there.
Then I sat one of the seats.

Namjoon:"As all r here now...let me announce that we have to go to an important buisness party including y/n,as dad isn't here".

Y/n:"Oh oppa is the party going to be grand?"

Namjoon:"Yes...why?"

Y/n:"Oh it's just that I don't have any nice dress to wear".

Jimin:"Don't worry my mochi we r going to buy ouselves suits so join us we can take a dress for u too."

Y/n:"Ok oppa,btw what time is the party going to start?"

Namjoon:"At 7:30 in evening"

I nodded and got up to go to my room but jin oppa called me so I turned around and tilted my head and told him to continue.

Jin:"Princess ur jeans is covered in mud from the back side didn't u noticed it?"

Y/n:"Oh...no I guess when I was wondering in the garden this must have been happened"

Jin:"Go and change ur clothed but take a nice shower first ok?"

I nodded and happily skipped to my room.

I took a quick shower and wore my clothes and go downsrairs.