💜Part:22 Kidnapped pt.2💜

(y/n's pov)

I woke up with someone pouring hot water on me. I screamed but it came out muffled. I opened my eyes and tried to move but ropes were tied around my legs and hands. I looked around the room just to see darkness and a small window which was smaller than the normal windows from where light was coming.

I tried to scream for help but there was a tape wrapped around my mouth. My legs and hands were paining alot. I was having tears in my eyes. I reassured myself in my mind that my oppa's will save me.

After sometime door opened and a guy came in he looker familiar.I tried to look at him closely but Becoz of darkness I couldn't see it.

He then slowly started coming towards me and stood infront of me.

???:"Hello there my love"

My eyes widened as I recognised the voice.

It was...

Jackson

B-but why did he kidnapped me? I tried to speak forgetting I have an tape around my mouth.

Jackson:"Aww... Sweetheart wait let me remove the tape so u can speak"

I internally cringed at the names this bastard was giving me. He removed my tape and I shouted at him.

Y/n:"YAH! JACKSON LEAVE ME! IF OPPA'S GOT TO KNOW THIS THEY WILL KILL YOU !!"

Jackson:"Calm down my honey...and why would my soon-to-be brother-in-law's Kill me?"

I felt disgusted and said,

Y/n:"Look jackson that day I told u that I'm not interested so pls stop this and leave me u will find ur lover soon. I've told u that I don't like u.Just MOVE ON!!"

I saw how his eyes became red from anger and he looked at me with rage. He grabbed my jaw harshly and spoke,

Jackson:"How can I move on? I f***ing love u! Ur just MINE!!"

I scoffed and said,

Y/n:"Jackson for god's sake...it's an obsession.U r getting obsessed with me. U don't love me and I'm not an object who belongs to u!"

When I said this he glared at me and tried to kiss me but as My hands were tied I couldn't do anything. So I spitted at him.

Jackson:"HOW DARE U?! I WAS BEING NICE TO U COZ I DON'T WANT TO HURT U BUT U CROSSED UR LIMITS!!"

He took out his phone and called someone. Soon some guards came inside.

Jackson:"Tourcher her till she faints!!"

He ordered his guards and exits the room. The guards came towards me and started beating me mercilessly. I can't help but scream from agony and pain.

*on the other side*

(bts's pov)

We all were on our way to save our sister. We all were really worried for her. We know that she is sensitive and can't defense herself.

We reached to the address where our sister was. It was an abandoned building. We immediately took our weapons and rushed inside.

We saw some guards standing on the entrance we took out our gun and aimed at the guards then shooted them on their foreheads.

As they fell on the ground we run inside the building. As we were near the main hall of the building we heard familiar painfull screams for help. We recognised the voice and followed the voice as fast as possible.