💜Part 12:(Secret admirer pt.2)💜

*The next day*

(Y/n's pov)
I woke up and got ready for school as usual.

*this is what I wore*I wasn't in the mood so I just wore some casual clothes and no makup

I wasn't in the mood so I just wore some casual clothes and no makup.

As I got out from the closet and took my backpack and phone.I got a message from an unknown no.

                      [Messages]

???:"Hi there bby...U look nice in those clothes and thnx for taking my advice of not wearing make up...❤😘See u soon bby..."

Y/n:"Who r u??? And what do u want from me?"
read

As I was abt to text him again some one knocked on my door.I quickly open the door and hug the person who was standing there.
I was terrified that someone was literally watching over me and stalking me. But...how did he get my no?

The person whom I was hugging hugged me back and asked,

J-hope:"Sunshine what happened?why r u crying?"

Y/n:"O-oppa h-he t-texted me"I said as my tears rolled down my eyes.

J-hope:"Calm down my sunshine...don't cry give me ur phone let me take a look on what he messaged u"

I gave hobi oppa my phone and he read the message.I saw how he tried to hold his anger after reading it.

J-hope:"Let's go downstairs and show this to the other oppa's ok?They should also know this..."

We both go downstairs with me clinging On hobi oppa's back still scared that someone will take me away from my oppa's.

We entered the dining room and all the heads turned to us.As they saw how scared I looked they all immediately got up and came towards us.

Jimin:"What happened my mochi?why r u scared?"

J-hope:"See this u all and u'll know why she is scared"

Jimin oppa took my phone and the others also circled around him to see it.After reading they all turned to me and Jk oppa hugged me tightly.

Jk:"Don't worry my precious carrot...I'll protect u.U shouldn't be scared ok?"
I nodded and mumbled yes as I was smashed against his chest.He was still hugging me like that.

Y/n:"O-oppa I-I can't b-breath"
Jin:"YAH! leave my princess u brat"

Taehyung:"Blossom let's go u should eat something u should eat something...ok?"
Jimin&Jk:"Yes let's go"
They both dragged me on my seat as they saw I was going to disapprove on the idea of eating by tae oppa.

The other oppa's also took a seat.
The breakfast was served and we started eating.