Rivals 5

Hopefully, Ray isn't watching this because... 

"Eren is watching Levi sleep."

"Eren and Levi are so cute."

"You guy's should make a song together."

"No, they should stay as rivals."

"Guy's I don't think Levi is gay or bisexual," I say quietly.

"What if he is though would you date him?" Someone asked.

"No, I wouldn't date my rival." 

Soon Mikasa laughs and grabs water. She walks upstairs signalling for me to come upstairs with her.

"Okay guys, let's go back upstairs with Mikasa," I say getting up. 

I follow behind Mikasa and continue to read the comments. New viewers came to join saying "This is interesting." Our views went higher instead of going lower which was surprisingly good. Some people already got the wrong idea saying that "Levi and Eren are together." 

I walk back into my room and Mikasa was laying on my bed looking at her phone. I grab my computer and open it up. I place my phone on the computer so people can continue to look at me. I went on Twitter to check some new tweets.

RandomPerson: Eren and Levi are on live together!

RandomPerson: Wow this is so cute! *Picture of Levi sleeping*

RandomPerson: Imagine being able to watch Levi sleep in a person.

"What are you doing Eren?" People asked in the comments.

"I am reading some new tweets guys," I say scrolling through the tweets.

3rdRankPerson: I need to catch up to Levi and Eren fast.

I smile. 'Catch up if you can' 

Before Levi caught up with me I was in first place. The 3rd rank person was unknown and nobody knew how he really looked like. He was in 2nd place. When Levi caught up, he became 3rd place. Me and Levi's ranks went up really high to the point it might be hard to beat us. 

About 2 hours later Levi was moving into his bed. People were confused why Levi was moving so much. Soon I called for his name. "Yo Levi? Wake up." I say loud enough. 

He didn't answer.

"Where did Mikasa go?"

"Why is Levi moving so much?"

"Yo Eren, go to Levi's house and knock on the door."

"Poor Levi, he looks sad for some reason." 

I raise an eyebrow then someone walks into his room. I cover my mouth trying not to talk. 

"Levi, are you okay?" A female asked.

Levi jumps up and looks at the person. "I'm fine." 

He looks like he's sweating. Levi looks at us and I can tell our eyes met. He shooed the person away and they left. "What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing. How long was I asleep for?" 

"Uh, maybe 3-4 hours?" I say turning away from him. 

There was an awkward silence. Even the comments were slow. Levi got up and took us with him to his bathroom. The comments started to get spammed again. 

"LEVI ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Are you about to take a shower, Levi?"

"Yes, I am about to take a shower," Levi says winking at us.

I lean back in my chair. 

"Wow, Eren looks interested."

Levi laughed to himself and got out the camera frame and took his clothes off. He turned the shower on and got into it. "Eren, tell me what people are saying while I'm in here."

"Uh okay," I say looking at the comments.

"Someone wants you to sing while you're in the shower." I pause. "Someone wants to see you in the shower," I say raising an eyebrow. 

Levi opens his shower curtain and grabs his phone. He shows his face while he's in the shower. I blush and get up trying not to show my face. 

"Woah Eren, those gray pants showing a lot." Someone said.

I sat back down quickly and turned my head. Levi smirked. "Look at me Eren." He say's.

"What the fuck, no." I say.

Soon i turned around to look at Mikasa who was asleep. "Guy's look at Mikasa she's asleep in my bed," I said showing them the sleeping beauty.

"Carry her into her room."

"Aw that's so cute." 

I got up and picked Mikasa up. I hurried and put her into her bed room and shut the door. I heard Levi talking to his fans. I walked back and grabbed my phone. I put my phone next to me so they can seem lay down. "Im going to bed." I say turning the other way from my phone.

"We want to see you sleep" Someone said." Levi said getting out the shower.

"Mhm. Okay." I say turning back to my phone. 

Before you know it. I fall asleep quickly.