Rivals 13

Warning: SEXUAL THINGS COMING YOUR AWAY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Le-Levi" I blush intently. Levi studies me. 

"Did you kiss me on purpose or what?" He asked.

"I- I did it because I love you," I say trying to move away from him.

Levi's eyes wandered off looking away from me. He pinned me tighter controlling me. "Stop moving." He says.

I blush softly at his tone. "Look at me," I say trying to switch things up. He looks at me. I kiss him and he lets go of his grip. He kissed me over and over like he really was hungry for me. He then broke the kiss.  He looked into my eyes.

"May I?" He asked poilety.

I nodded and giggled causing him to turn me around. He pinned my hands behind my back then he licked the side of my neck. I bit my lip softly knowing what he was gonna do. He bit down softly then he bit down even deeper. I moaned at the pain. It was a good pain and not bad pain. 

"L-Levi!" I screeched. 

Levi shushed me. "Brat..." He bit down again for a while then stopped leaving a dark hickey. He backed up a little letting me turn around to face him. 

"My turn," I say with a smirk.

"Wait Er-" Levi tried to say.

I covered his mouth then did what he did to me. I pinned him against the wall with his arms behind his back. I then licked his neck and bit down but I bit down harder than he did. He moaned and whined at the same time. I bit down deeper than he did which made him to try moving away but I kept him in place. Once I was done I moved back. "Asshole," He said rolling his eyes.

"I know you liked it though," I say with a grin.

"Yeah yeah." He gave me a smirk.

Soon Hanji runs downstairs looking for us. We tilt our heads covering our hickeys. "EREN, LEVI, YOU GUYS KISSED!??! I MISSED IT ALL" She said when she found us. 

"Sorry, I thought you did join." Levi said walking past Hanji. 

"Uh huh, why are you both tilting your head?" She asked.

I paused. Soon Hanji moves my hand and gasp "HICKEYS?!?! I MISSED THAT TOO?" She said whining.

Levi sighed and pulled me out the room. Erwin saw the hickey and had a O shape mouth. He then went to go see why hanji was being a big baby. I followed Levi into his bedroom. 

"It's late, we should go to sleep. We have 2 more days we need to practice a lot for these last 2 days." Levi said changing his shirt and pulling his pants down. 

I did the same and nodded. I got into the bed and cuddled with Levi. I can still see his hickey even though its dark. I smile at my accomplishment. Soon I fall asleep Levi in my arms.