1- Schedules

Hi! I'm Chlxriiss and this is my first story so please, if you notice any grammatical mistakes, please correct me and I will try to fix them as soon as I can. Thank you!!

I wanna be the one you're calling
'Cause I believe that you could lead the way
~*~
MARIANNE SOLACE
————————————

My phone rings from my other pillow and I lazily pick it up, half awake.

"Hello..?"

"MARI, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY, GET UP!" The other line screams into the phone, over-excited. I jump, immediately sitting up in bed, shocked. My hair looks like a bird's nest, my mouth probably has a little drool on it and I haven't decided what to wear.

"I- Kylie?" I say, still in shock.

"Yes, sweetie?" She says sweetly into the phone, acting like she didn't just almost destroy my eardrums. I blink, staring out the window with my phone still in my ear.

"Where are you?" I narrow my eyes at my blanket, gripping the phone in my hand tightly.

"Ugh."

Suddenly the bathroom door opens, revealing the one and only Kylie. Her dark brown hair is pulled into a low bun, some strands hanging loose. She wears a black dress shirt, her jeans ripped. Her smile is crooked, revealing her white teeth.

I groan loudly, throwing my head back and flopping onto my pillow. Kylie's smile immediately disappears, forming a frown instead. I pull the blanket over my head, curling up into a ball and relaxing, getting ready to fall back asleep.

Suddenly, my warm, soft blanket is torn from me, the cold stabbing my skin. Kylie throws the blanket off to the side somewhere, opening the blinds. The sun's rays burn my eyes as I almost scream. Instead, I throw my head into my pillow, screaming into it. I hear Kylie laugh, the closet door opening as she rummages throw my clothes. I sit up, squinting my eyes through the brightness to find her holding up a t-shirt, instantly throwing it behind her. She picks out a piece of clothing, pinching it in between her two fingers. Immediately, a black cloth of panties flies my way, and out of reflex, I catch them in my hand, a bra hanging loose in my other. Kylie giggles.

"Nice panties," She smirks while throwing other clothing out of the way. I roll my eyes, picking up my pillow and throwing it at her. Somehow, just as it comes towards her, she crouches down, the pillow only brushing the top of her hair. She looks up, confused. Then, she turns over to look at the pillow that hit the floor just a second ago. She snorts, grinning.

"Did you just try to throw a pillow at me?" She giggles, snorting a few times. I roll my eyes again a bit louder.

Kylie makes a weird squealing sound, picking up an outfit and chucking it at my face once again. It hit me and it hurt.

"Ouch,"

The outfit she gave me was a sage green Nike crop top sweater with a white collar and a mid-length black skirt that'd probably reach the middle of my thighs. She also gave me some black knee boots so the skirt wouldn't look so short.

Kylie points to the bathroom she came out of it and bites her bottom lip, gripping the ends of her dress shirt.

I roll my eyes, as I quickly stand up, running into the bathroom and locking the door. I hear her laugh loudly and open my bedroom door, probably going to bug my mom.

Kylie and my mom are just like another mother and daughter, but much more of a closer relationship. They're like best friends and it usually makes me jealous but other times, I shake it off.