7- Subway Rides

Enjoy! :)

maybe I just wanna be yours
~*~
MARIANNE SOLACE
————————————

I hate to admit but, the day I went to Ashton's was literally amazing. Words can not explain how much I loved hanging out with him. 'Platonically'. His mom gave us a drink and sugar cookies and they were really good. We finished our first part of our project and decided to wait a few days before starting for the second part. He ended up dropping me back at my house around eight pm and when I told my mom, she didn't even mind. And by didn't mind, I mean she threw a filled bag at me.

Now I'm laying in my bed, on a Saturday afternoon, bored as hell. I carelessly scroll through my phone, unamused with the things I'm seeing. I've tried to take a nap to kill time but every time I tried, I ended up on my phone every single time. I open my contacts, looking for who to text.

Kylie? Calithea?

My finger lands on one name, lingering there for a second. I think I could try dialing Willow. I hesitantly click the call button, bringing the device to my ear and nervously biting my lip.

"Willow speaking!" The other end of the line chirped, sounding like they were outside. If you were to call Willow unknowingly, he'd answer and you'd think he's a girl. He always answers the phone in his lady voice and honesty, it's really funny.

I laugh before speaking. "Hey, it's Marianne," I began, smiling even though he couldn't see me. I hear a dramatic gasp on the other line and some whispering.

"It's Marianne!" A voice says in the distance but it was really quiet so if I wasn't paying attention, I would've missed it. It sounded like it wasn't just Willow there but multiple people.

"Okay, sorry. Hey! We're about to go on a subway in an hour for a trip, would you like to come? Ashton would really love-" Willow was cut off with a loud squeal and a ton of apologies sounded throughout the other line before another squeal was heard. I lifted a brow in confusion, wondering what was going on.

"Hello?" Willow finally said, acting as if nothing ever happened.

"Willow, what just happened?" I asked and the line went silent.

"That was me." He proudly says, unbothered and my face drops. Willow can be so weird, it scares me sometimes, it's not even funny.

"Anyways, want to come along? You can bring Kylie and Cali too." Willow adds and somehow I know he has a smile on his face.

"Sure, I'll be there in twenty." I reply happily, getting up from my bed and running to my closet before hanging up. As I'm searching for a good outfit to wear, I dial the group chat that includes Kylie, Cali and I. They answer almost immediately as I explain them the details and where we're going, including who's going to be there. Both of them quickly agree, saying they'll be at my place in around  ten minutes. I grab a pair of black flare jeans and a white collared top, reaching for a large red sweater to match it all. Quickly running to the shower, I throw my clothes off, jumping in and turning on the water and giving my hair a wash too.

After I'm done, I dry myself and rub all of my lotion on so I don't miss a single spot. I finish all my hygiene, glad I fit all of it in. I put my outfit on and honestly, I look pretty good in it. I shape my eyebrows, put on my mascara and just a little bit of gloss. I add a little of highlights on the bridge and button of my nose, also adding some on my cheekbones. I flip out my eyeliner and move closer to my mirror, drawing a small wing on both eyes, finishing off with some blush. Running, to my bedroom, I grab my already packed handbag, throwing it over my shoulder and dashing out of the room.