10- The Party

Enjoy!! :)

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT 3K-4K WORDS. IT WILL ALSO HAVE MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TYPE OF STUFF, PLEASE CLICK OFF AND MOVE ON BUT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT MORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS BEEN!! THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!

Also, please listen to 'Friends' by Chase Atlantic while reading this chapter!
I will let you know when the song above, 'Tag, You're It,' plays.
~*~
MARIANNE SOLACE
————————————

"Ready?" Ashton says after he's done wiping the dirt off my dress.

"What if I get bad comments or looks from people about my outfit?" I ask, bringing my hands up to my upper arm, slightly shaking. Ashton looks down at me before smiling as he grabs my free wrist and starts to lead me towards the others.

"You won't, I promise" He pushes open the door and pulls me inside as I skid on my heels, almost tripping. I look around to see people covering the whole house. Cali shoves Ashton away and he just laughs, wandering off. Cali grips my arm to pull me towards a large corridor and I open my mouth in awe. I also notice some couple having a full-on make-out session and I cringe, gagging. I hear Cali softly laugh at my expression as she takes my arm again and pulls me towards the kitchen.

The others went separate ways and Cali just drags me along with her. I see food, all across the counter and I take a piece of candy, stuffing it in my mouth, filling my cheeks. I look to my left with food still in my possession and I freeze. I'm met with a gorgeous girl with black hair and she eyes me up and down. Suddenly, she looks dead into my eyes. The girl makes a weird expression, pointing at my eyes. She taps the girls next to her and points towards my eyes, embarrassing me.

I quickly look away, losing my appetite and spitting the food out into the trash. I wish I had different colored eyes, like just regular green or that beautiful brown. I take the girl as the host of the party by the way she was dressed. Hair curled, gloss on and eyebrows are done. She had a curvy glittery dress on to make her stand out.

Unfortunately, she looks at me again and flashes a mean smirk towards my way and I freeze. I look behind me and see Cali talking to someone as I take this chance to run away. I quickly swipe out of the kitchen and run upstairs before sitting down and grabbing my phone out of my bag and looking through my messages. None.

I hear footsteps and I jerk my head to the side a bit too fast and for a second, my neck hurts.

I squint to see who it is and it's sadly Ashton. I roll my eyes a bit too loudly and he laughs, making his way towards me.

"Hey, Marianne. What are you doing up here all by yourself?" He began, standing right in front of me, making it look like he's super tall.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I respond, my attitude not meant. I was still a bit shaken from what happened earlier and feel the need to be upset.

"Looks like you're waiting for a dance from me." He smirks, pulling me up. He ushers me down the stairs and my heels clink against the stairs, damaging my balance.

Luke finally leads me to the main floor where I can see everybody dancing in this weird way. Fast but romantic.

Ashton turns around to face me. I glance up into his dark blue eyes that are somehow hooded from the lights in the room.

"Want to dance?"

What?

I blink.

"Sorry?" I blurt, confused. Ashton again knew I heard what he said.