2- New Friends

Enjoy! :))

Here's to never growing up
~*~
MARIANNE SOLACE
—————————————

Kylie and I walk for about two minutes before coming to a stop at a door in a long hallway of classes. I stand there for a while, debating if I should go in or not.

"Are you going to go in or plan to take a massive shit in front of me?" Kylie blurted, nudging my shoulder. I move slightly, setting my hand on the door handle. Kylie groans loudly and moves her hand onto mine, turning the door handle all the way and pushing me inside with her as I gasp quietly. I stumble inside as Kylie calmly walks her way to a free table, sitting down and throwing her knapsack on the surface.

I stand at the doorway awkwardly as everyone eyes me up and down and I shift weirdly. The teacher motions for me to stand up in front of the class and immediately, my face heats up.

"Say a few things about yourself, new girl." The teacher spoke, not even looking up from his book.

"Uh," I struggle in my spot, tugging at my collar, wishing I could shoot myself. "I'm Marianne, and I'm uh, seventeen," I say quietly, tapping my foot repeatedly.

"Thank you, you may sit by Willow." The teacher now known as Mr. Lozano, looks me straight in the eye and forms a weird face.

Well, damn, I didn't do anything to deserve that face but okay.

I try to locate this 'Willow' and I think she may be a brunette or redhead but I see none.

"Uh, who's Willow?" I ask, slightly confused. Mr. Lozano sighs loudly, pointing to a boy. I almost choke on air. I quickly run over to him and sit in the empty seat by him, smiling to myself.

Willow is a super cute name for a boy. I wonder what would happen if I were to admire him for a while.

Suddenly, he turns to look right at me, showing off a small smile. He holds out his hand and I stare at it before taking it, holding it with both of mine.

"I think you know me already," He says quietly, smiling as I give him a small smirk back.

"Same for you," I whisper back, tilting my head and trying not to laugh loudly. I take a minute to examine his looks and he's adorable.

He had brown messy hair and beautiful gray eyes. I grip his hand tighter and falter my smile a bit.

"We're friends now," I say, not joking.

"Sure," He answers and I smile softly.

I turn back towards the lesson and something hits me in the head. I blink, turning around to find a crumpled piece of paper on the ground as I pick it up, unfolding it.

That was so embarrassing to watch but, woohoo! Your first friend! :) -Kylie

I smile and turn around, Kylie flipping me off and my smile immediately goes away as I frown at her, turning back around and listening to the boring lesson.

The bell rings and I quickly get up, grabbing Kylie's phone and running out of the class but she gets there before me.

"Not so fast, bitch!" She shouts, almost pushing me over.

This was a thing Kylie and I always did in Middle School. It kind of started when I found her smiling at her phone and when the bell rang, I snatched it away from her, running out of the class trying to read what she was smiling at but she beat me there, taking her phone back. Turns out, I never really saw what she was smiling at until now.

She takes her phone away from me, walking away as I groan loudly.

~*~

Lunch comes by pretty quickly as I walk with Kylie to the cafeteria, talking about pretty stupid things.