9- Her Dress

Enjoy! :)

~*~
MARIANNE SOLACE
————————————

"New Year, new me" They say, right? Not me. I'm still hung on the fact on that night of the last day of the year, Ashton expressed himself in a way I've never imagined him to. From the rumors, I've always thought he was that 'bad boy' stereotype of boy in those movies but in reality, all he needed was someone to be close with, not someone craving his attention or just wanted a relationship.

I scream into my pillow, flailing my legs and arms, my screams muffled. My phone was thrown across the other side of the room, my clothes were all over the place and my face was a mess.

I slide off my bed, tumbling over and crawling to the other side of the room to grab my phone. I lay on my back, unlocking my phone as looking through my camera roll. All the pictures from last night show up and I smile in awe. There's one particular picture from last night that I stare at for a few seconds, squinting closely.

It's a group picture of all of us from the moment we were playing our games, probably truth or dare. Willow took the picture when we were all engaged in the game but somehow in time to notice someone was taking a picture. Kylie was reaching into Luke's lap to grab something is what it looked like, probably a card as he looked like he was pulling away. But as the picture was being taken, Luke smiled at the camera right when Kylie frowned at it, a pout at it. Willow had a huge grin on his face while he was taking the picture and I laugh at it. Cali was laughing, her photogenic face saving her from embarrassment.

Then, my eyes shift over to Ashton and I. He was holding my hand as a joke in any silly way and smirking. So as the picture was taken, I stared at the camera in shock as he only smirked at it. Ashton and his stupid smirk. I stare at the photo for a little while longer before pressing a few buttons and finally, that photo was my wallpaper.

I look through all the other pictures which some are only duo ones with me and Kylie, or me and Ashton. One picture of me and Ashton is one where he stood on top of the stairs, confused on what to do as I was walking down them and I took the picture right when he raised his brow and I smiled really big. I added that to my favorites.

I decide to stop being lazy and be productive starting by cleaning my room. I open my door and run down the steps, turning down the hall to grab a laundry basket and a broom. I set them by the stairs to wait as I walk over to hug my mom.

"I'm going to clean my room, so I may not hear you if you call me." I say while hugging my mom tightly as she gives me a weird look before nodding her head.

I quickly grab the basket and the broom, running up the steps and dashing into my room. I quietly push the door close, careful not to get my mom mad because who knows the consequences?

I put the cleaning supplies by my door, walking over to grab my phone to start a playlist of songs while I work. Holding my wireless earphones in my hand since I obviously don't have time for AirPods, I connect the earphones, putting both in my ear and turn the volume almost all the way up.

The song, 'You Are Enough' starts to play as I vibe to the music, lip syncing the song quietly. I pick up all of the messy clothes across the floor, throwing them into my dirty laundry basket.

After I'm done with picking up all my clothes, I drop the laundry basket to the side. I pull out an empty trash bag, grabbing all the trash and thing I don't need and dropping them into the bag. My floor is finally clean as I sigh, appreciating my job.