Chapter Two: Wolves

The cheers of girls echo in my ears and I raise my eyebrow slightly with a slight smirk. I knew I was in the right place, the place I was to take my rightful place as cheer Captain. Who was willing to stop me anyways?

"1, 2, let's go Wolves!" A cheer continues. Jennifer and I saunter through the halls, past old classrooms and rusty and chipped lockers until we make it around the corner to the Gym. She pushes the emerald door open, the loud noise echoing through the room and all sets of heads turn to meet the new girl; me.

"Hey girls, this is Brittany," Jennifer introduces with a smile and I place a hand on my hip. "She'll be joining us in the team," she continues and quickly rushes to her group of friends that consisted of two girls. I stood my ground, observing the Gym and made sure I knew what I was doing before I did anything.

"As Captain," I announce. The girls eyes widen in shock and a few gasps float through the room. I knew I left them speechless but what's a new girl without a grand entrance?

"Hey, hey, hey, who do you think you are?" A feminine voice drifts to my ears and I turn to meet a pair of emerald green irises. Her jet-black hair is pulled into a tight ponytail and her thin black brows furrow in confusion.

"I'm Brittany, the Brittany and I'm here to take my place as Captain. The team needs a new one anyways since you seem abit rusty," I say, chuckling slightly and she narrows her eyes in blazing anger. I could tell I struck a nerve but I didn't care. I wanted it so I will get it.

"You're really confident, aren't you?" She smirks and places her hands on her hips. "Must be daddy's little girl who gets whatever she wants, aren't I right?" She continues. I wince slightly to her words but I quickly cover it with a trace of smirk on my stained lips.

"Daddy doesn't get involved. I'm the one who gets whatever she wants. A Queen doesn't need any man to be by her side and shower her with gifts, she does it on her own. Oh wait, you wouldn't know, would you?" I sarcastically try to act with pity and place a hand on my chest.

"Look, someone clearly needs to put you in your spot since you're a spoiled brat. I'm going to Principal Carter," she huffs and I laugh loudly which earns a confused look.

"Be my guest, Princess. I'll like to see you try," I smirk and she rolls her eyes in annoyance. I really like seeing people tick as it shows how much power you have over someone.

Huffing, she turns on her heels and barges out of the Gym. I gaze over the team and smile. "Look what we have here. Let's hope you're good enough because clearly your looks don't do you justice," I say as I rake over the faces of the team. Their eyes widen in complete shock and I roll my eyes.

♡♡♡

"I can't believe it! Carter said she's the new Captain and dismissed me. What does she have over him?" The old Captain says to Jennifer and her group and I laugh. I overhear their talks because I knew it was about me. Turning to meet my eyes, she clenches her jaw. "You're such a b*tch!" She challenges.

"Oh hunny, I know. Now everyone get in front of me. I want to see your old routine before I change it!" I exclaim and everyone rushes into their positions. I turn to the girl. "Are you joining the team or leaving? There's the door if so," I sarcastically smile and she rolls her eyes. "And don't give me attitude. I won't give you a choice next time," I say.

"I'm telling Daddy," she mutters and falls in line with the rest of the team.

"What do we have here?" A voice drifts to my ears and I turn to meet the blue oceanic eyes. A smirk plasters against his lips and he adjusts his football jacket properly. "Samantha, who's the chick?" He asks.

"No one, just a complete b*tch," she says and yanks him away from me. "Don't you get any ideas!" She exclaims, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What, babe? Come on, you know I'm an angel," he smirks and she rolls her eyes as he acts like he's been stung in the heart.

"Brittany's the name," I say and flash a fake smile. His shaggy blond hair is slicked back and his electrifying blue eyes scan me up and down. "Nice to meet you," I smirk slightly. Knowing me and my royalty type of side, I push my hand towards and wait. His eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What? Is it to hard to be a gentlemen these days and kiss the ladies hand?" I ask, batting my lashes.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," he quickly mutters and places his lips onto my hand. I resist the urge to rip my hand away from his lips who manage to probably kiss every girl he's seen but I remind myself that I need to have the upper hand. Like literally.

"Babe, why the heck are you kissing her hand?" Sam whines and furrows her eyebrows. "What a complete sl*t," she mutters and she rolls her eyes in annoyance.

My eyes snap to meet hers and raise an eyebrow. "For your information, don't you ever call me a sl*t without even getting to know me. For all you know I could've been with no one and you wouldn't know. I recommend you shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you. Am I clear?" I growl lowly. She instantly shuts her mouth and I smile. "Now that's a good girl. Places everyone!" I yell as I clap my hands together.

"I'm Alex," he tries to introduce himself.

"And I don't care," I say as I turn my back.

(Hey lovelies! What did you think of this chapter? Please consider voting and commenting! Hope you had a great day/night!)