Chapter One: How F*cken Clichè

Hey lovelies! Hope you enjoy this new story!

"Brittany, don't be f*cken rude. Didn't I tell you to be polite at home?" My mother, Sandra, snarls. I roll my oceanic blue eyes, twirling my sandy blonde hair around my finger. I'm such a clichè, am I right?

"What, mother? I'm living up to my name," I smile sarcastically as I narrow my eyes slightly. You've heard those stories where Brittany's always a b*tch, right? Well, I'm one of them and I have to live up to my name somehow. While I indulge into my thoughts, my mother rolls her brown eyes, clearly annoyed by the fact that she raised one heck of b*tch.

"It's okay, Mrs Howard. I've dealt with many girls like Brittany. What's one more to the list?" The principal, Mr Carter, says as he chuckles slightly. His hazel eyes switch between my mother and I and I do him the pleasure of rolling my eyes in irritation.

"I'm so sorry, Mr Carter. She's usually well behaved at home. I don't know what's going on with her," my mother says as she tries to justify my behaviour. I snicker under my breath. How pathetic could she be?

"Mother, when am I ever?" I sarcastically smile and all I earn is a deadly glare. I turn to meet the eyes of the Principal and raise an eyebrow. "Look Ryan, can I call you Ryan?" I ask. He tries to interject but I cut him off. "Okay Ryan, I may be new to this school but I have rules and conditions," I begin and his eyebrows raise in uncertainty.

"Brittany, don-" my mother tries but I silence her with a flick of my manicured finger.

"Good, now that I have your attention, I'll begin. First of all," I say as I pull up my finger in a one. "Don't get in my way and I won't get in yours, am I understood?" I say. He tries to communicate with me but I quickly silence him with my words. "Second, since I'm here now, I run most of what I want such as cheerleading," I smile sarcastically with my second finger up. "And you know if I don't get what I want, well, you've met most Brittany's I assume. We usually just make your life a living hell, am I right?" I continue. "And well, I don't have a third rule but you get my point, are we clear?" I conclude and he stares at me with wide eyes. What? I need to live up to my name somehow, right?

"Brittany, how-" my mother tries.

"Anyways, can I have my timetable? I'm assuming I'm already late to class," I say. I stand up, pulling my mini skirt down slightly and hold out my manicured hand. He looks around frantically and pulls out my timetable, which I assume, and hands it to me. "Thank you and I hope you have a great day," I smile sarcastically. I flick my blonde curls over my shoulder and turn on my heel, strutting out of the office.

Hopefully that made an impact.

I glance down onto my timetable and see that I have English Advanced. My favourite subject. I continue to walk to my allocated classroom which was pretty tough since I'm new and I try to calm down the nerves in my stomach.

I'm tough, I'm independent, I'm Brittany B*tch.

I turn the knob and open the door to reveal a whole new set of faces I've never seen before. Their eyes burn holes into my body but I quickly dismiss them as I stand up straighter and place my signature smile onto my crimson stained lips.

"Miss Howard, you must be the new student," a teacher that goes by the name of Mr Smith says. What a Clichè name. Dismissing my thoughts, I rake his appearance. Definitely old with his white-nearly balding head and bushy white eyebrows. He wears a grey suit and for a second I would've thought he would be a university professor.

"No shit sherlock. Of course I'm new. I'm that face you would never forget, you old twat," I say as I roll my eyes. His eyes widen in complete shock and I knew I left him speechless with my manners. I know I should've been abit nicer but what can I do? I need to make the impression that no one could push me around and I won't allow it.

"Miss Howard, what kind of language is that?" He stutters over his words and I raise an eyebrow.

"It's called English, love. I thought you were an English teacher?" I furrow my eyebrows in question and give a shocked expression. I hear the class snicker beside me, amused by my little performance. Gosh, they really needed some entertainment in their lives if I was the only one that could get them to crack a smile.

"Detention!" He exclaims.

Laughing, I shake my head slightly. "You really crack me up, you old twat. And to think I thought you had no humour," I say. "Anyways, I've wasted enough of your time, well, of my time since I really like English," I say as I turn on my heel and sit down in the middle row. He huffs in pure annoyance and resumes his lesson which I rudely interrupted.

♡♡♡

"Oh my God, that was hilarious! No one ever stands up to Mr Smith like that. I'm Jennifer," a girl with hazel eyes and brown wavey hair introduces herself. I scan her up and down, making sure she's worthy of my presence and shrug. She was the best I was going to get.

"That old hag deserved it anyways. Brittany, nice to meet you," I say, placing my signature smile onto my lips and shake her hand. She looked overly excited as she had the brightest smile and a glint of craziness in her eyes.

"Brittany, I know alot of Brittany's," she says.

"Yep, we're a community," I sarcastically say.

"Most of the Brittany's I know are-"

"B*tches, I know and I'm proud," I smile. Her brown eyebrows raise slightly and she quickly shakes off any negative emotions that was entering her mind. "Anyways, do you know where the cheerleading squad happens to be? I have an appearance to make," I continue as I smirk slightly.

"Oh, you're joining the team?" She asks as her eyebrows furrow together and I laugh.

"Joining? I'm the Captain, sweetheart," I say as I flick my hair dramatically over my shoulder. Her eyes widen and I knew I hit a nerve. What could I do? I was a b*tch.

(Hey lovelies! Welcome to my new story! If you like clichès, well, you've come to the right place. This story is full of them. I hope you enjoy it and please consider voting and commenting your feedback! Hope you had a great day/night!)

PS. I know Brittany's a complete b*tch but give her a chance. She might surprise you :)

~Love, Natalie