"Be A Monster Of Your Own"

Since everyone was already awake,Jaehyun and Doyoung went to make breakfast.M/N was busy playing with his Rubiks cube as he laid down on the couch,his legs were raised which made him a victim of a lot of surprise tickles on the back of his knees.Yangyang smiled as he tickled M/N's legs "Come on,stop playing with that toy and pay attention to us~",M/N shook his head as he giggled "Dream on,I don't stop if I start playing with his specific toy of mine~".Kun stood up and got it "Then we'll make you play with us the hard way,which is annoying you and forcing you to get the thing we took back",M/N instantly went off the couch and chased Kun.Xiaojun grinned as he saw M/N try his best to get it,he acted sad before he saw Kun kneel down in front of him.Instead of getting his toy,he hugged Kun and didn't let go.Everyone melted as they saw Kun easily lift him up and cradle him like a baby,the older thought of an idea before his eyes turned red.The younger was confused at first but saw that he was slowly floating above,Kun gave him a smile before he made M/N stay afloat "Tell hyung if you wanna go down,I don't wanna get you hurt".M/N nodded before he crossed his legs and acted as if he was levitating because he was meditating,Mark laughed at the sight before he saw M/N slowly descending.Kun carefully placed M/N down on the spot of the couch he sat on before he went to help at the kitchen,M/N who finally could play with his Rubiks cube went back to solving the red side since it was the only color left that wasn't fixed yet.

After a while,they were already eating breakfast.M/N was lucky that Jaemin was feeding him since he was a bit drowsy from waking up so early,he looked at Jeno's veiny hand and held it gently.Jeno turned to him with a raised eyebrow "Hm?",M/N shook his head before he opened his mouth so Jaemin can feed him another piece of his pancake.Jeno laughed as he felt his heart race at his cuteness,he sweetly bit M/N's finger and was careful to not let his werewolf fangs touch the skin "Nyum!".M/N giggled before he played along with his act "Hyung,that hurts~",Jeno chuckled and kissed the area he bit "I'm sorry,hyung was just playing~".Jaemin softly coughed in jealousy as he fed M/N "Don't hog all his attention,at least share some for the others",Mark snickered before he saw that M/N was trying to reach for his water.He used his magic ability to make the glass move near the boy's hands,he gave him a smile before he felt his heart melt when M/N drank the water and let out a refreshed sigh.Taeil looked at M/N "Before I forget,today is the day you decide what half monster you want to be.I'm sure you'd want to have abilities like ours,don't you?",Taeyong looked worried "Hyung,don't you remember how Sungchan reacted to that before?Won't it hurt him?".M/N looked confused before he innocently spoke "My mother used to be a doctor and she used to use anesthesia when I was a kid,she said I got a open wound on my arm when I was six years old and used anesthetic so she could treat it.We could just use anesthetic or crushed up painkiller pills if there are aftereffects,just as long I don't get an overdose which will put me into an temporary unconscious state for a few days",Taeil gave Taeyong a shoulder shrug "Well,you heard what he said.The next question is what monster do you want to be,its all up to you so don't worry about us pressuring you".M/N instantly spoke as he knew what he wanted "Werewolf!",Sungchan looked at him with slight concern "You sure?You don't transform every time its a full moon but its gonna make you look different,very different".M/N shrugged his shoulders "Well,just as long as I don't get hurt",the others nodded and put trust into Taeil to treat him well.

After they had their breakfast,Taeil brought M/N to his lap so he could get the things ready for M/N's blood transmutation as he let the boy get the anesthesia he wanted.He  had his eyes set on him as a smile was on his face,he kneeled down when the boy came back with a small vial of clear liquid "You found the anesthesia already?".M/N nodded innocently as he placed it on the table "It was hard to distinguish it from water or potassium but I managed anyway",Taeil laughed as he ruffled his hair "Look at you,you're so smart~".M/N giggled before he saw the blood-filled syringe "Is that werewolf blood?",Taeil gave him a nod before he called someone in.Renjun waved at him as he closed the door "You needed me,hyung?",Taeil gave him a stare and he knew what he meant.He gulped in slight fear "Fine,I'll do it",M/N was confused but felt his confusion disappear when Taeil gave him a reassuring smile.