Chapter 5

Lisa woke up at 4 in the morning. That's usually when she finally sleeps, but today is different. She was never a morning person, but she's trying to be. She has to be. She got out of bed and stretched her body.

"Alexa, open the blinds." Lisa said, and her blinds automatically moved. It's still dark outside, so she was not greeted by the warm sunshine. But Lisa loves it when it's still dark. It makes her feel like she's such a productive person. She thinks she's better than everyone if this continues.

Lisa yawned while fixing her sheets and comforter. She grabbed her phone and checked her social media, as usual. She went to her bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She tied her hair in a high ponytail and went back to her room again.

Lisa walked to her dresser and grabbed shorts and a sports bra. She decided to go jogging and stop by at the building's gym today as it's still early. She drank some water before heading out of her house. She used her pair of running shoes and gave herself one last look in the mirror that is in front of the shoe rack. She went into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

Lisa waited for the elevator and immediately went out when it reached the ground floor. She walked out of the building and did some stretching in front of it. She cracked her neck and knuckles for the last stretch before she started running.

Lisa looked around and saw other people doing the same thing. Jogging makes you feel better. She even has someone running at the same speed but on the other side of the road. She continued running and she was greeted by a group of cyclists on the road.

Lisa remembered her electric bike and should've thought to use it. She shrugged the thought off and continued running. She's been running for 40 minutes now. She usually spares an hour just to jog.

Lisa stopped in front of a small convenience store and gathered her breath. She did some breathing exercises before running back to her unit.

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping.

It's definitely going to be a nice day today. What should I eat for breakfast? Should I just drink my early dose of rum? My friends scolded me about it. Nah, forget it. I'll just have my breakfast in the office.

Lisa finally reached her condo, and her jog ended exactly an hour later.

"Good morning, Miss Lisa." The receptionist greeted Lisa with a smile, and she couldn't help but smile at the girl.

"Good morning." Lisa greeted back with a warm smile on her lips. She loves it when smiles are the first thing that she sees in the morning. It definitely puts her in a good mood.

Lisa changed her mind and decided not to go to the gym anymore.

Lisa then, went into the elevator and pressed where her unit is. She waited for a short time and went out of the elevator. She entered the pin and was greeted with lights.

"Alexa, open the blinds in the living room, please." The first thing Lisa said after removing her shoes and placing them nicely on the shoe rack.

The blinds moved and the sunshine finally greeted Lisa back. It was clear glass, but people couldn't see the inside of the house. She went into her room and grabbed her phone. She went out of her room and sat on the sofa for a while.

5:03

Mom:

You'll be very busy with things in the company. Make sure not to mess up. A lot of people are watching you.

5:04

Me: I know, Mommy. When did I ever mess up?

5:04

Mom: A lot of times, honey.

5:04

Me: That was when I was first starting. Of course, who wouldn't mess up?

5:04

Mom: Uh, sweetie. you know I did not right?

5:04

Me: Nah Mom. I know you're lying. Grandma told me you were the worst of the worst. Besides, you know how reliable I am when it comes to our business. Please, I even heard you and Dad talking about handing the company over as I'm doing a great job.

5:05

Mom: Oh, so you heard us.

5:05

Me: Yes, I did. It was very clear.

5:05

Mom: That's why you should keep it up, as we really are planning to hand it over to you. Impress the boards and that's it. It's yours. We're only planning some other projects that will be yours soon. So be a good girl for us, sweetie.

5:06

Me: Yup. Sure do. I have to get ready now.

Lisa sighed and stood up. She went to the bathroom and took a shower to remove the sweat on her body. She went out of the bathroom and grabbed her bathrobe and went to her closet. She grabbed a white skirt that was paired with a white tube top. She then wore a gray blazer above. She wore a thigh-high see-through fishnet that she paired with white shoes that had black accents on them.

I look good.

Lisa let her hair dry by itself for it to be soft and chose a small gold earring. She remembered the man at the bar last night and decided to wear the other pair of watches. After noticing her hair was damp, she then grabbed her brush and started brushing her long jet black hair.

She didn't forget to fix and place her bangs nicely on her forehead. She then decided to just put some concealer on and put a pinkish tint on her lips.

Lisa curled her lashes and put some clear mascara on them. It was already 6:15 in the morning and her working hours started at 7, so she still had plenty of time.

Lisa then grabbed her phone that she left on the sofa and reached for her car keys on the hook above the shoe rack. She doesn't like carrying bags and purses.

Lisa has her Celine Ava bag, but she only uses it if she really needs to. She tries not to carry a bag as much as possible. She then walked out of her condo and walked to the elevator. She waited after pressing the button, and went in. She waited for a couple of seconds before reaching the ground floor.

Lisa then gave the key to the building's valet and waited for her car in front of the building. After a couple of minutes, her black and convertible BMW's in front of her.

Lisa thanked the valet and went inside the car.

The roof is together, so I don't have to tie my hair.

Lisa started the car and drove off to where her parents' company is.

I know y'all are waiting for Taehyung, and I'm telling y'all to hang in there because he is going to appear. Just wait! ♡