Chapter 15

Past

Present

Lisa sighed and slapped herself when she heard her alarm ringing.

"Barely even got to finish my dream.." Lisa whispered with her hoarse voice. She sat straight and reached for her phone.

Lisa turned the alarm off and stood up. She yawned and fixed the pillows the she slept on.

Lisa adapts very fast. So fast that you can't even tell if she just moved in or has been living in here her whole life.

Lisa, out of habit walked in the bathroom and opened the drawer and grabbed her toothbrush. Everything that is happening is on auto-pilot.

Lisa started brushing her teeth in daze and spat it out after. She splashed herself some cold water to wake herself up.

Lisa smirked when an idea popped in her head. She walked to his bedroom and went towards her husband. She carefully sat on the bed and saw how this bothered Taehyung as he shifted his body to face her.

Lisa then decided not to continue her idea and walked out of the bedroom again. She went to his bathroom and took a warm shower.

Lisa went out of the bathroom and dressed herself up. She's just wearing a brown suit with a light colored top underneath. She's dying to wear sweatpants on her office but she knows how unprofessional that is.

Lisa walked out of the closet and went in the bedroom. She walked closer and saw how Taehyung's eyes slightly opened.

"Good morning love.." Lisa said and smiled. She sat on the bed and saw how Taehyung  eyed her up and down.

Taehyung breathed heavily and closed his eyes. "What time is it?" He managed to ask with his morning voice.

"It's still early love. Don't worry." Lisa said and watched her husband dozing off to his sleep again.

"I'm going now." Lisa said and looked at Taehyung whose forehead creased and buried his face on the pillows.

"Kiss?" Lisa teased early in the morning and smirked.

"Scram!" Taehyung said in return and he heard Lisa's chuckle.

"Oh I love you more." Lisa said before standing up and walking out of the the room. She then walked downstairs and went to the fridge.

Lisa looked for a tupperware to place some kimbap in it. She succeeded in finding one and placed some kimbap in it.

Lisa walked upstairs again to grabbed her bag that she left in the walk in closet. She then placed her food and phone in it and held her car keys on her hand.

Lisa walked to the door and wore the shoes that she wore yesterday. She was contemplating in using her heels as she's going to drive for a long time. She decided not to and just used her white shoes.

Lisa walked out of the house and walked to the elevator.

Days after doing this, they manage to get used to each others presence especially Taehyung.

Lisa's routine is like this every morning. Waking up at 3 am in the morning, taking a shower and dressing herself up.

Lisa never forgets to bother sleeping Taehyung to the point where he already manage to wake up before Lisa can even come to his room.

"Good mor- Oh hi love." Lisa said with shock on her tone as she saw Taehyung completely awake.

Taehyung looked at her and saw her wearing another pair of suit, again. "Time?" He asked and saw how Lisa smiled and walked towards the bed.