Chapter 6

It was already 6:30 in the morning and Lisa was still driving. Not even close to their company.

Remind me to change the location of my house after this.

Lisa specifically chose that building because the bar is close but everything else is not. She always says that she regrets it but doesn't want to move. She yawned because of the long drive and was very thankful that there wasn't much traffic.

Lisa finally saw their tall building and smiled at the sight of it. She continued driving and finally arrived at 6:57 in the morning.

Lisa drove in front of the building and was greeted by the company's valet and her secretary, who came out of the glass door to greet her. She got out of her car and fixed her clothes. "Miss Jang Seo-Im! Did you miss me? "

Lisa exclaimed, and her parents' secretary smiled at their boss's daughter. "I sure do, Madame Lisa."

Lisa smiled when she heard their secretary's answer. They both walked inside the building. Seo-Im followed her on her back.

Lisa put her phone in the pocket of her blazer inside and looked around the building. She saw how everyone stopped what they were doing and feasted their eyes on her. A lot of workers passed by and greeted her good morning, and she never fails to say it back.

They finally reached the elevator and it was semi-full, but Lisa didn't care and went inside of it. Their secretary followed her and pressed the floor of her office.

"Reports please..." Lisa completely changed her tone and replaced it with one full of seriousness and authority.

"The training department has been coming up with new ideas that we can add to the menu. They successfully completed some of it and the information is in your office—"

"Some?" Lisa questioned.

"Yes. They've been searching for the latest trends in our and other countries and..."

"We shouldn't be following the trends. WE should be the trend." Lisa said, emphasizing the word we. Her secretary nodded and wrote it in her notebook that she was carrying.

"Tell them to stop what they're doing and tell them not to worry. Their efforts are not wasted. I'll still look at the ideas they've submitted. " Lisa said, and remembered that they're not the only ones here.

"Remember to tell them again to create everything out of anything. I don't care if you create the lamest of the lames. They should always be creative." Lisa advised.

"Everyone in this elevator, even if it's not your department. I expect everyone to give their every best. Are we clear?" Lisa asked the employees.

Lisa looked back and saw tense workers. She smiled at them. "No pressure..." She assured them, and some of them smiled but remained guarded.

"Continue... "

"Every department has been submitting all their monthly expenses just like what you requested, Madame, and the budget has been very accurate."

"I don't want any more financial problems. If I see any of them trying to get sneaky on me, they're on sight. " Lisa threatened. She intentionally scared the employees inside so they could spread the news.

We lost millions of dollars last month because of a department head that seems to be thinking too highly of himself. Tried to gamble with the company's money. I am the only person allowed to be rated highly as I have the skills and knowledge.

The elevator dinged and everyone left the elevator. Lisa stared at them, walking their butts off as fast as they could. She made eye contact with a female employee before the elevator closed.