Chapter 27

After admitting his feelings for Lisa, Everything inside his mind seemed to fall into place, bit by bit. Everything makes so much sense now that he finally has an idea with regards to his current feelings for her.

Taehyung shrugged off the feeling that is so familiar yet also new to him. He's felt it before, but it's not as extreme as it is now. He had the idea of liking Lisa, but he doubted that it would grow and develop much deeper than his love for his girlfriend.

It started when he started making space for Lisa on his table for her to sit. That day pushed his skepticism and loyalty to the limit.

Taehyung wouldn't dare to make Lisa his side chick, and he also can't help but feel guilty for Irene because, as a matter of fact, she is still his girlfriend. Despite the cheating, it's not an excuse for him to do the same thing.

The two girls deserved so much better, so Taehyung decided to end it all today. His speech for Irene was still undecided, not until Lisa went "missing" and he didn't feel her presence near him, the moment that she was supposed to be embracing him.

That scary feeling left no choice for Taehyung but to act like an adult and make progress in their relationship. The idea of Lisa calling another guy her sweet ass pet names, bothering them with what they do, the gossip texts she always sends even if you do not care, other people witnessing her addiction to chocolate milk and how her nose scrunches whenever she takes her first sip, and someone receiving her sweet good morning's and the ruffling of her hair at the same time, haunts him.

"Why did it take so long for me to figure it out?" Taehyung mumbled to himself and tightened his grip around her perfectly sculpted waist.

All that description and all I came up with is my best friend?! You're ridiculous, Taehyung. This is ridiculous.

Walking back from where he came from, he saw his driver, still desperately looking for Lisa. Not until his driver looked in their direction and stopped what he was doing to stare at the two.

Taehyung, with long legs, went to a nearby bed and placed Lisa there. He removed her blazer, only for her magnificent body to be revealed in front of everyone, and he noticed how everyone's heads turned in their direction, even the ones who were injured, gave effort to look. Only his driver looked away and semi-covered Lisa's body from the crowd.

Taehyung's not a control freak, but damn, he really wanted to burn all her clothes that looked similar to her clothes right now. Lisa wouldn't like that, and Taehyung definitely didn't like that thought either.

Who am I to control the way she dresses? If she likes it, then go ahead. It's not like I can't fight.

Taehyung coughed to dispel the sudden attention, and everyone returned to their work, some even continuing to scream.

Instead of forcing Lisa to lift her arms and put on her blazer again, Taehyung removed his and placed hers on the bed while he put his kind of big suit on her shoulders.

He then grabbed her blazer from the bed and held it for her after the check-up.

"It would've been better if we were here for the doctors to check if our baby was healthy." Taehyung mumbled something to the both of them, and he saw how Lisa glared at him for what he had just stated.

"First, save our marriage before you go running your mouth about kids." Lisa slightly pinched Taehyung's side after saying that and puffed her cheeks.

"Besides, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be a good mother, so no kids for whoever I'm going to end up with." Lisa said that to herself, but, of course, Taehyung's always there to listen to her self-talk.