Chapter 21

After eating while laughing and making fun of each other. Taehyung stood up and grabbed all the untensils and plates they used.

Lisa helped with the glasses and placed it beside the sink. She quietly watched him clean the dishes without saying nor making any extra movements.

"Do you miss her?" Lisa asked Taehyung as she sat on the counter, just behind the sink.

Taehyung's body became tense but relaxed when he heard Lisa complaining.

That's more like it.

"Hold o- Fucking hell! Why is this shit so high?!" Lisa exploded as she kept lifting herself to sit but failed numerous times.

Taehyung looked at Lisa who is clearly struggling and removed the rubber gloves from his hands

Taehyung sighed and shook his head in disbelief. "Arms.." He said and Lisa made a space on her armpits, allowing Taehyung to lift her.

Taehyung lifted her like she was fucking nothing and she didn't know how to feel about it.

"Thank you.." Lisa chuckled and made herself comfortable. Taehyung went back to wash the dishes.

"Do you miss her?"

Lisa started and she saw how Taehyung's body tensed again. "What time will you leave tomorrow?" He asked, tried to change the topic.

"Do you miss her?" Lisa again asked.

"3 in the morning? You know it's not-"

"Do you miss her?" Lisa stated. Getting impatient with Taehyung.

"Later Lisa!" Taehyung yelled and Lisa watched him. His voice failed him as it broke when he yelled her name and she did not fail to notice it.

Lisa watched him finish washing the dishes and dried his hand with a towel. Taehyung looked at her and saw serious she is.

She looked back and stared at his eyes and gave him an assuring smile and she saw how he looked away so fast.

"Let's talk." Taehyung said with a tone of exhaustion and Lisa again noticed it as he tried to talk in his usual tone but he failed.

Lisa mouthed an okay and hopped down the counter. Taehyung walked first and Lisa grabbed her phone before following him.

They walked quietly and Taehyung opened the door for them. Lisa walked in and first and saw how bright the city is.

She placed her phone on the small side table beside the bed before walking around.

Every lights in the city's open.

I wish I have this kind of view back then.

Taehyung sat on his bed and watched his wife's every movement. He saw how her expression changed while looking outside.

She probably have seen a car speeding. Taehyung laughed at his thoughts and continued watching her. He saw her mouth formed an O- shape while looking outside, she probably have seen a cool car. Cooler than hers.

Taehyung smiled at the sight of her.

Taehyung saw everything and Lisa saw everything about him too.

"Is there a problem?" Lisa finally left the view and looked at her husband who's looking at her... adoringly.

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked away. Lisa walked towards him and sat on the bed, giving him enough space.

Lisa tried to capture Taehyung's eyes but he was persistent. Persistent to avoid her eyes.

"It's fine if you don't want to say it. I'm going out now." Lisa explained as she can sense that Taehyung does not want to talk about it and she respects him.