Chapter 28

"That's pretty much it." The male doctor said before pushing the stool backwards and removing his gloves while talking to Lisa and Taehyung.

"I'm glad you don't have any major injuries on you. All you need to do is change your clothes and stay pretty, just like what you are right now. " The doctor made some unnecessary and flattering comments.

"After that, you're good to go and be safe on the road." The doctor recalled, and Lisa nodded. The doctor stood up, and Taehyung offered his hands to thank him, and she saw how hard the grip was, causing the doctor to wince in pain, but he quickly composed himself and flashed his professional smile.

This guy really needs to calm his ass down. Not everyone wants a piece of me.

They finally let go of each other and parted ways. Taehyung looked down at Lisa, and he tucked her hair behind her ear. "Please don't let this happen again." He grabbed a chunk of Lisa's hair at the back and closed his fist. He knew how the sensation calmed Lisa down.

Lisa closed her eyes as she felt her hair getting pulled, snuggling on Taehyung's hand after. "I won't and I'm hungry." She said that earned a smile from her husband.

Okay.. Taehyung smiled and assisted Lisa in standing up. She grabbed the other side of the suit that was falling off of her left shoulder. Then, he placed his arm around her waist, completely trapping her in his embrace. I am not planning to let go of her at any moment.

Taehyung gestured to his driver to use Lisa's car, and they both went to his car. He opened the door for her and protected her head from bumping. He made sure that Lisa was sitting comfortably before gently closing the door and walking towards the driver's side.

Taehyung went to the other side and got into the car. He wore his seatbelt and looked at Lisa. Lisa was busy fixing something on her face, but she felt her husband's gaze on her, so she turned her head and locked her doe eyes on his.

Lisa smiled and gently reached for Taehyung's face.

Taehyung felt Lisa's warmth, then closed his eyes to feel the heat her hand was emitting. He felt her thumb rubbing his cheek. "I'm fine." She said as she continued to rub his cheek with her thumb.

Taehyung then sighed, opened his eyes, and grabbed Lisa's hand from his cheek. He placed a kiss on her hand and inhaled her scent. He squeezed it before placing it back on his cheek and again sought the warmth she gave.

Lisa chuckled and slid her hands backwards, from his cheek to his ear. She then gave it a squeeze before leaning away from Taehyung. She then personally pushed the button to start the car since he was left dumbfounded by the squeeze.

Taehyung gathered himself and maneuvered the car away from the hospital. They travelled in silence.

It has been a long time since the accident took place in Lisa's city.

"After the ball, you're going to work in my office. Got it, doll?" Taehyung ordered without considering Lisa's reaction to this topic.

"Anything you want, babe." Lisa fired back and smiled. Taehyung took a brief look at the woman beside her before facing the road once again.

"Let's talk about the exceptions later. I know you're in a bad mood right now." Lisa said and removed the blazer from her body and placed it on her lap. She adjusted her seat and made herself comfortable.

Taehyung removed the part of the blazer that was covering Lisa's left leg and placed his wide hand on her thigh for comfort.

Lisa felt her cheeks warming, so she turned on her side to hide her blushing cheeks.