Chapter 20

They drove back home.

Lisa and Taehyung both have bags on their hands, but his was a lot.

She knew what she was doing and grabbed the bags that only contains light things.

"Are you excited, love?" Lisa asked as she entered the pin and they both walked inside. They placed the bags down and removed their shoes.

Lisa placed her shoes in the cabinet and Taehyung placed his shoe on the shoe rack. They both wore their home slippers and grabbed the bags again.

"Excited? More like worried as fuck." Taehyung said as he waited for Lisa to grab her things and walked inside the house.

"I won't even leave my eyes off of you. I don't feel good about that." Taehyung clearly annoying his calm wife who placed the groceries on the counter and he did the same.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Lisa said and looked at Taehyung adoringly. She did not gave him the satisfaction he wanted.

"Tss," Taehyung hissed and removed his blazer. They simultaneously walked upstairs and he twisted the doorknob for them.

Lisa walked in first in the closet and went to the glass container.

She removed all her jewelries and he did the same. They worked in silence, feeling each others presence.

"You excited?" Lisa teased again and he can't help but feel annoyed with her persistent ass.

"Excited with what Lisa?!" Taehyung questioned, with clear annoyance in his tone.

"About the dinner I was talking about." Lisa seductively said for the both of them and removed her blazer sexily.

Implying that she's the dinner.

Taehyung scoffed at her, "I can starve." He plainly said that made Lisa laugh her ass off. "Okay, okay. Get out now. I'll change."

"You were just stripping yourself in front of me. Why need me to go out?" Taehyung teased back and raised his eyebrow on her before displaying his famous smirk.

"Oh, I don't do it with committed men." Lisa plainly said and turned his back from him. She looked for a set of pajamas.

"That's more like it." Taehyung mumbled before leaving the room and walking straight to the sofa upstairs.

He stared at where his wife is sleeping almost every night and saw that her body is engraving on the sofa.

Dang. Need to buy a new one huh.

Lisa changed into her pajamas. It was just a plain silky pajamas.

She went out of the room and looked for Taehyung. "Done?" he asked and she nodded in response.

"Don't start without me. This house is pricier than you think." Taehyung said before jogging towards the closet that made Lisa scoff.

I'm a great cook for his information! An amazing cook even!

Lisa waited for him for a couple of minutes and heard the door click. She didn't bother waiting for him and hopped downstairs.

"Careful.." Taehyung did not forget to warn her as he saw how dangerous it was, to hop on the stairs like a kid.

"Baby, do you have an apron?" Lisa asked when they finally reach the kitchen. She tried to look for it on her own before looking at Taehyung who sat on the tall chair, on the counter facing Lisa's body.

"Nope. I just throw my clothes away after." Taehyung tried to crack a joke but Lisa did not took that as one.

"Oh wow." Lisa stated with amusement on her tone. "Now that's nice," she stopped and stared at his soul. "and hot." She finished her sentence.