Chapter 23

"Need help, love?" Lisa asked Taehyung who's currently busy whisking the pancake mix. She walked towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of chocolate drink. She watched him cook as she drank the beverage. 

"No, thank you." Taehyung answered briefly. 

"What are you doing today? You said it was a big day?" Lisa asked her husband who's now currently pouring the pancake mix on the frying pan. 

"Meeting some shareholders you probably have no idea who.." Taehyung answered and took a peek of his wife, who's now busy with her phone. 

"Baby.." 

"Hmm.." Taehyung unknowingly answered and looked at Lisa. She looks intrigued with something. He did not like the attention "that something" is getting. 

"D'ya know him?" Lisa, then looked at Taehyung and faced her phone towards him and let him examine the mans face on the screen. 

"No. Why?" Taehyung asked while flipping the pancakes. "That's a shame..." Lisa pouted her lips and stared at her phone intensely. 

"Why is it a shame?" Taehyung asked with his eyebrows rising. Lisa looked at him, smiled and shrugged her shoulders. That made him upset even more. 

"Your husband is asking you why is it a shame?" Taehyung pushed and Lisa chuckled at the sight of her annoyed and clearly upset husband. "Nothing.." She said in between her chuckles. 

Lisa stared at Taehyung and saw how he rolled his eyes over the topic and poked his tongue on the side of his cheek. 

Cute... 

"You done, babe?" Lisa asked and looked at the well done pancakes. She walked towards the fridge and grabbed all the possible toppings a pancake can have. Fruits, syrups, whatever it is, she grabbed everything. 

Taehyung smirked in disbelief and looked at Lisa's eyes. She rolled her eyes in return and returned the look he gave her. "What? You only live once." She said before placing all the things she grabbed in the fridge on the table. 

Lisa then, took a seat, facing her husband who pushed her plate closer to her and gave her a brief smile. "Dig in.." He then said and she obeyed him. 

"Want me to wash the dishes after?" Lisa asked while she's chewing a piece of pancake  and watched Taehyung eat. He looked at her and shook his head as an answer. "You're going to be late. Head out after eating." She smiled at what he said and when he looked at her, she winked at him. 

The fuck?! 

Taehyung thanked the Gods when he didn't choke. He glared at her and saw how her face is beaming with a beautiful smile. Her nose scrunched and her eyes that you can barely see whenever she's smiling.

Taehyung's gaze softened and admire the beauty in front of him. 

"Love, you might wanna take a picture because I'm definitely not going to last long.." Lisa joked and earned another glare from Taehyung. She can't help but adore the view in return. His annoyed face is what makes him hot. 

"You done, Lisa?" Taehyung asked as he wiped his mouth with a clean napkin and looked at his eating wife. He let out a breath when he saw how slow his wife is when it comes to eating. 

Lisa's not that slow but there's still a gap with her and a fast eater. "Lisa.." Taehyung breathed and walked towards her side and pulled a chair closer to him and took a seat. 

Taehyung pulled the plate towards him and Lisa looked at him, dumbfounded with what he just did. 

"Uh— Excuse me? Didn't know you were that rude." Lisa immediately said on the situation and that made Taehyung scoff in return.