Chapter 26

When Taehyung got into his car, the location they were headed for was already marked on the GPS.

Remind me to increase Miss Jung's salary.

Taehyung immediately went inside his car and asked the driver to step on the gas after putting his seatbelt on at the back. He tried to compose himself, but he failed miserably.

He may have succeeded in maintaining his poker face, but his leg was bouncing non-stop. Even the driver felt like the car was bouncing because of it. He tried to stop it when his driver felt uncomfortable driving, and he knew he needed to stop, but he just couldn't. Not until he finally gets an update from her.

"Can you speed up?" Taehyung still respectfully requested his driver. They're kind of in the middle of traffic, and he knows that he just requested increased panic from his driver, but he really couldn't care less.

After a few seconds of not moving, Taehyung even considered getting out of the car and walking his way out of the traffic. He can usually bear long delays, but today, his patience is not even as thin as the thread, it's thinner than that.

His driver stepped on the gas, making his BMW travel like a damn Ferrari. That didn't faze Taehyung, but it fazed the cars they had overtaken on the road. His anxiety was through the roof, and it had never been like that before.

After making sure Lisa's okay, he's planning to make an appointment with his doctor because this is definitely not normal. His heart has been beating so fast for the past few days. It was just a flutter before, but now it feels like a whole damn zoo, especially when Lisa's around. It's definitely much more serious than Taehyung thought.

Taehyung took a deep breath when they finally arrived at the hospital where Lisa was reported to be admitted. He stormed into the hospital with one thing in mind.

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

Taehyung felt dizzy when he saw how many injured patients were in the hallway. severe or not. There's blood everywhere on everybody's clothes. He also heard all sorts of screams.

Taehyung wouldn't last long if this continued. Every possible scenario that could happen to Lisa appeared in his head.

Taehyung jogged towards all the closed curtains and aggressively opened every single one of them, hoping that Lisa was in them. He felt his knees weaken when he opened all the closed curtains and saw that she was not in one of them.

"O, blood stat!" A nurse screamed in the emergency room.

"For whom?" Another nurse asked her fellow nurse and shrugged her shoulders. "We still don't know. All we can see is that she's petite and has jet black hair. " She explained and grabbed all the blood bags she had asked for earlier.

Taehyung scolded himself for not believing the nurse that it was Lisa. So, he decided to ignore that and looked for her by himself. He didn't realize that his driver was in his back the whole time. apologizing for the people he semi-harassed behind the curtains.

Another one to spoil...

"Sir, that's Li-"

"It's not. Keep looking. " Taehyung ordered, ignoring the words he had just heard from the nurses.

"But sir,"

"Just do it! For God's sake! " Taehyung can't help but raise his voice. Oh, the things he would do just to see Lisa right at this moment. He explored every room in the hospital except for the private ones, as that could cause more trouble than the ones he had done before.