JENNIE

I miss getting a good night's sleep, or at least a fair one. Since that night, I can't sleep well.

Bad conscience or wanting to make the worst mistake again?

Every time I close my eyes, I'm reminded of everything Jisoo made me feel. I still hear her husky, seductive voice in my ear. And worst of all: I can't regret it.

If I went back in time and was given the option to choose, I would still choose to be with her.

"Has anyone ever told you that your cheeks look like a mandu?" She sits on the stool beside me. I keep looking at my drink, trying to calm my irritation and just show the golden ring on my finger. "Nice ring, but I've seen better. This one looks more like a collar."

I turn to her with an arched brow and need to control myself not to make it obvious how beautiful I found her. She has something in her eyes and in her smile that hold you, there's no way to look away.

She has straight red hair, looks my height and something else I don't know what it's. The redhead wears only a burgundy blouse, with long sleeves and white details, with a high-waisted black skirt above the knees. My gaze quickly travels over her body and I try to refocus on my drink.

It's the first time I feel this. It's worse than when it was with my wife. It's more intense and able to take me out of orbit if I let it. How do I know this? I have no idea. I just know.

"My name is Jisoo, by the way." I hear her say after ordering a second drink from the bartender. I take a deep breath, gathering the strength to send her off. When I turn to her, she has one eyebrow arched and her hand outstretched towards me. Her gaze is so intense, I can't look away and keep from grabbing her hand, feeling a nice shock run through my body.

"You're not from here." I say pulling my hand.

"Ms?" she has a fabulous side smile. Heart-shaped lips are also something that doesn't help me look away.

"Call me Jen." My gaze drops to her lips and I force myself to look away.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Something tells me that even if I say no, you'll stay here, insisting." I roll my eyes and she laughs. She actually laughs when she hears me.

"I've always had a crush for women with feline eyes and sour, spicy humor." she whispers next to me and I take a deep breath, ignoring the sensation she awakened.

"You're not from here."

"Actually, yeah, I landed a little while ago. I should have arrived tomorrow, but I knew my sister and sister-in-law would occupy me, so I wanted to enjoy a little before meeting them." She shrugs.

"Where are you from?" For God sake, what am I doing? I never cared about anyone's life, because her life is making me interested and curious like that?

"Australia." She shrugs "And you?"

"From my home." I finally turn to look at her.

"Want to get out of here? I want to know you, mandu."

"Mandu?"

"Your cheeks are cute, I like it." She smiles wider and I roll my eyes. "Good choice, let's go." she takes my hand and throws some bills under the bar counter. And I'm unable to object because everything feels so right.

"Jennie?" Lisa's voice wakes me up.

"Yeah?" I look at her without understanding and clear my throat.