JISOO

"You know, I never liked being branded..." I say softly as I spread kisses from her thigh to Jennie's stomach.

"Oh? Sorry?" she says with her breath still wheezing and a smile on the lips of a person who's clearly not sorry for what she did.

"But there's something about you... I don't know..." I rest my hands on the pillow beside her head as I watch those beautiful brown eyes close as she laughs "I just don't care and I always want you to mark me most." I bite my bottom lip and sit under her thighs.

"So I'm doing a good job?" She raises her eyebrow, defying me, and rests her hands on the back of my neck.

"Yeah, but you can always try to improve." I smile when she pulls me down, biting my mouth.

"This is all crazy." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Yeah, I can't think of another word to define how you make me: crazy." Jennie smiles when she hears me.

"We should stop this and never see each other again." I nibble her jaw, pressing into our bodies.

"We can try, but we know it won't work. Remember what you said the first time? That would be the last." I let out a smug laugh when I see her rolling her eyes.

"You'll choke on that ego." She leans her forehead against mine, her gaze shifting between my mouth and my eyes.

"I have you to help me get back to breathing." Jennie shakes her head and I put my hands on her face, kissing her again.

I swivel in my office chair as I remember last night and bite my mouth, trying to imagine when the next time we'll meet will be.

What's with this woman? I didn't lie when I said she makes me really crazy. From the moment she walked into that bar, I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was as if an insanely strong magnetism drew me to her.

I saw the ring on her finger and, dear God, how I wish it had changed or lessened the interest I was feeling at the time, but instead it made everything even more interesting. I couldn't care less that she's married and I know this is completely wrong.

"JISOO!" Irene's scream makes me jump from my chair and I look at her annoyed "I've been calling you for 5 minutes while you're spinning in that chair, with that stupid smile on your face!" I roll my eyes at her. My sister-in-law tends to be dramatic.

"How can I help you, cutie?" I see her huff as she sits in front of me.

"For God, Jisoo, have the least respect for my position."

"Awn, Joohyun" I stand up and approach her, squeezing her cheeks "You may be the president, but look how cute you look when you're angry. I would say adorable."

"Everything that my Seulbear is not, you're double." she slaps my hand and I start to laugh as I jump up and sit at the table.

"I know I'm extremely hot, but I'm flattered that you make it clear that I'm doubly hot." I hold back a laugh when I remember Jennie talking about my ego "You shouldn't talk like that about my sister, she's hot too." I stick my tongue out at Irene, who runs her hand over her face, taking a deep breath.

"Stop talking bullshit. I don't pay you to get that ego sky high." She rolls her eyes and gives me that serious look.

"Seulbear should have married someone with a better sense of humor" I shakes my head in denial "Too bad my sister can't be perfect like me" I smile smugly at Irene and toss my hair to the side "So which one problem? You only come into my office when there's something."

"I heard that you and Lisa argued in a very heavy way. Is there anything you want to tell me about this?"

"Actually yes, how long have she and Jennie been married?" I say softly.

"What?" She narrows her eyes at me and raises her voice "Jisoo, I don't have time for your jokes and don't even think about doing anything. They're trying to get their marriage back on track."

"Wouldn't it be better to change tracks?"

"What are you talking about?" Oh no, Irene has that really deadly look now and I swallow hard.

"Just kidding." I clear my throat "Lisa and I argued because I asked her to help me with something and she ended up going over the deadline, that's all." I shrug.

"Are you sure it was just that?" she says after a few minutes.

"Yeah, now answer me, why didn't you promote her to this position I'm occupying? I saw her trajectory in the company, she's very good at what she does." Irene sighs when she hears me and this seems to be an answer she has repeated several times before.

"She's really good, but she lacks experience. Not for the job itself, but I needed someone with a broader horizon and across multiple areas, just like you've worked in other industries before. I really wanted someone with that vision with possibilities for expansion." she stares out the window "Lisa is great, she was creative and a growing power within the company, but a few years ago something happened and she changed like that." She stands up and faces me again "Anyway, I still hope she shines again as before." she gives me a sad smile and there's a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I frown. Usually no one comes here.

"Miss Bae and Kim, everyone is already in the meeting room waiting for you two." one of the secretaries says and I see that Lisa is standing behind the girl.

"There's some mistake, I don't have any meetings on my agenda."

"Actually" Irene starts to say and turns to the door "Come in Lisa, there's something I want to talk to you two before we go." the Thai girl rolls her eyes before walking through the door and folds her arms "We received a last minute proposal and it's a big project, I want you two to take it on."

"What?" Lisa and I talk together.

"You two will work together on this project. It's extremely important to our growth and I only want the best for it, and the best is the two of you." Irene smiles and starts to leave the room while Lisa and I stare at each other.