JISOO

Time passes quickly when we're having fun, meaning it'll pass even faster when Chaengie finally lands and I have my best friend with me again.

I mean, I only got here a few weeks ago, but we have a tradition of spending the holidays together and I obviously needed her to accompany me to the company get-together party.

Although I think few things have changed since she left the company and moved back to Australia, to this day I don't know why she decided to return to Melbourne when everything seemed to flow so well here.

Anyway, I'm looking for my sneakers, I still need to get something to eat and pick up Chaengie at the airport. Even though I know she's going to be hungry because Roseanne/Chaeyoung Park isn't herself if she doesn't want to eat something. What should we eat? Maybe she's missing traditional Korean food.

TOC TOC!

"Yeah, come on, Seulbear, I'm looking for my sne..." I stop talking when I see the door open, revealing Jennie "Oh, this is a surprise I wasn't expecting." I smile as I watch her from head to toe and, holy shit, she always looks beautiful and doesn't make any effort for it.

"If you waited, it wouldn't be a surprise." she says in an acidic tone.

"Someone is in a bad mood." I whistle softly and go back to looking for my sneakers "As much as I love to turn you on, today I don't..." She pushes me against the bed, making me sit down.

"What the hell did you have in mind when you decided to use me to provoke Lisa? Have you gone crazy?" Jennie says quietly, but I can see the anger shining in her eyes.

"I just asked a few questions" I shrug and rest my hands on the mattress "If she got angry, it's not my fault, right?"

"What was your damn goal for you to do this? What you want? End my marriage? Have control over me?" She runs a hand over her face annoyed and I bite my mouth, watching the details of her perfect face "You can't do this, you can't provoke Lisa like that or things will be over between you and me." I can't control the laugh at hearing this.

"Jenjen, my lovely mandu" I stand up, approaching her and Jennie walks backwards until she hits her back against the wall "You still don't get it, do you? Your marriage is over, before I even entered the scene, and I already have you." I whisper with my face close to hers, but she turns away.

"I'm serious, Jisoo, don't act like you know everything. You don't know." Jennie sighs irritably and I smile when I hear her.

"If your marriage has not ended for some time, then why are you here?" she turns to face me "I want to know what excuse you give yourself to convince yourself to keep this unhappy relationship you're in."

"I won't discuss this with you, it's my life, you don't need to know everything."

"Please Jennie, I'm not an idiot" I rest my hands on the wall beside her head and bring our faces closer together "I know your marriage ended just by the way you give yourself to me, so you don't have to lie to me like you lie to everyone and to yourself."

"You don't understand" she pushes me, her cheeks red with anger "Don't ever use me to provoke Lisa again, I'm serious, or..."

"Or what?" I raise an eyebrow, challenging her "What are you going to do? You have more to lose than I do, please, Jennie, stop this hypocrisy. Your marriage sucks, you and Lisa are not in love with each other. Everything between you two is nothing but self-indulgence and possessiveness, so stop that speech." I approach her again "I don't care about Lisa, I think it's hilarious the way she acts, trying to be a great wife when she doesn't see something that's right in her face. You're insisting on a mistake." I just feel my cheek sting and I realize that Jennie just slapped me. Woah, is the cat angry then?

"Shut up, Jisoo." she says with her voice breaking a little.

"It hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it?" I rub my cheek "You must be desperate because someone saw through this marriage that you're proud to show to everyone. Happy couple who love each other, but that doesn't work for me, Jennie, I see beyond this farce you're making."

"We were a mistake, this should never have happened." Jennie waves between her and me. I take a deep breath and work my jaw, still feeling my skin burn. My phone starts ringing and I see Chaeng's name on the display.

"Okay, let's prove what you say is true" I put both hands on her face and kiss her hard. Jennie resists at first, but a few seconds later I hear her sigh and place her hands on my waist, pulling me by the hem of shirt and squeezing. I slide my hands to the back of her neck, deepening the kiss and sliding my tongue under hers, feeling her shiver and smiling before pulling away. "I told you I have you, Jennie, but even though I'm enjoying our conversation" I smile smugly, watching her face "I have an appointment now and I can't keep the girl waiting for me."