LISA

"How long have you and Jen been married?" I stop reading the contract and look up at Kim Jisoo.

"Jen? Why the hell are you calling my wife Jen?" I throw the papers on the table, facing her.

"I was too lazy to say the whole name" she opens a sarcastic smile and shrugs "Or do you prefer that I call sister-in-law?"

"I prefer that you don't talk and don't even think about my wife because you have no reason to do that."

"You don't do the jealous style very much, I'm surprised Lili." Jisoo leans back in her chair, throwing her feet on the table and I take a deep breath. I pick up the contract again, then I hear her clear her throat. "You didn't answer my question."

"7 years."

"And you never wanted to divorce?" I grit my teeth hard, feeling the blood boil in my veins.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"A simple question, why are you so angry?" she smiles broadly "All couples go through difficult times and think about getting divorced at some point, or are interested in other people..."

"I'll warn you just this once: shut up. You've just arrived, you don't know anything about me or my wife or my family. Keep your curiosity to yourself and take care of your business."

"Oh, Lili" Jisoo laughs loudly and I clench my hands tightly together "If there's something I'd really like to take care of is your wife, I'd love to have her as my subject." She bites her mouth and I lose the rest of the patience that was left in my mind.

I push my chair back as I stand up and walk towards Jisoo, hooking my hands into the collar of her shirt and pushing her against the wall.

"NEVER REPEAT THIS AGAIN!" I tighten the grip, but she still has that cocky smile on her face "TRY TO SHOW THE MINIMUM OF DECENCE, IF YOU HAVE ANY, AND RESPECT JENNIE BEFORE I KILL YOU. I'M SERIOUSLY TALKING KIM. NEVER TALK ABOUT MY WIFE IN THAT DISGUSTING WAY AGAIN."

"But are you mad?" Jisoo licks her lips "I doubt she would find what I said disgusting, want to bet with me?"

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" I hear Irene's scream, but with the hatred I'm feeling, I can't look away from that cynical bitch in front of me "Lisa, let her go now, have you lost your mind?"

"JISOO LOST AT THE MOMENT SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT JENNIE!" I pull Jisoo and push her towards the table. Irene enters in front of me.

"Jisoo, what have you done now?"

"Just a few comments, praising your sister, nothing more." the bitch says in a pretended tone and I hear Irene sigh.

"You two are suspended for a week."

"What?" Now I look at Irene, totally not believing what I just heard. "Your sister-in-law's gutter bitch offends my wife and you're suspending me?"

"Lisa, I can't just suspend her, if I did that, I'd be privileging you and I wouldn't..."

"Oh, of course, as always. This bullshit talk" I run my hand over my face "Always this speech about you can't do such a thing because you would privilege me because I'm married to your sister. Make another excuse, Joohyun, this one is old."

"Excuse me?" She frowns in confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about, but do you want to know? I'm getting out of here until next week."

******************************************

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!" I slam the bedroom door as Seulgi picks up the kids for movie night. "You shouldn't have let the girls go, I don't want my daughters in the company of that arrogant bitch."

"For God, Lisa, I've never seen you so angry, what happened?" Jennie sighs, looking bored from having to shift her focus away from her phone and look at me.

"Kim Jisoo. She happened, Lucifer's incarnation happened." I walk back and forth in front of the bed and realize that Jennie's staring at me. She opens her mouth and closes it several times, but doesn't say anything "Irene put us to work on a project together."

"And?" Her voice is almost a whisper. I move closer to her, lying down beside her and taking her hand. I'm so stupid, Jennie's so wonderful that she's noticed that I'm nervous and is even talking softly to me to calm me down.

"She started to ask how many years we were together, if we had never thought of separating" Jennie starts to cough and I sit up quickly, patting her on the back "Please, my love, calm down, it's okay, I promise I will try not to get angry." she just nods her head as she drinks water and motions with her hand for me to keep talking "I told her to shut up and take care of her own business, so she had the audacity to say that if it were for her, you would be her subject." I close my hands tightly again, until I hear the noise of the glass falling to the floor and shattering.

"I...huh..." Jennie starts to stutter and she's totally pale.

"Nini, what's wrong? Why are you like that? Are you okay?" I put my hands on her face and she just shakes her head.

"Keep talking." She says softly as she closes her eyes and rests her hands on her chest.

"She was disrespectful and I lost my mind, I ended up pushing her against the wall and then Irene appeared. Kim and I are suspended from work for a week." I shake my head remembering everything that happened this afternoon "She even had the courage to say that you wouldn't find the way she talked about you disgusting." Jennie doesn't say anything, just stares at me with wide eyes.

"Where did she get that from?" she says after some time, when I lay down beside her again and she seems calmer.

"I don't know, but I could have killed her. She just arrived in Korea, she doesn't know anything about me, about you and much less about our family. I don't accept her talking that way about you and if I know she thought about you, even for milliseconds, I'll kill her."