JENNIE

"Dear God, this time... wow, I don't even know what to say." Jisoo says panting beside me and I throw my leg under hers, putting my arm on her stomach and laying my head on her chest "I could get used to our fights if at the end of them, we had sex like this." She giggles softly and slides her hand down my back, stroking gently and I close my eyes.

"I could get used to it too." I say softly and take a deep breath. I guess I never liked a scent as much as I like Kim Jisoo's scent.

"I need to go, Jen." Jisoo says that but wraps her arms around me, squeezing me against her and I slide my nose into her neck, making her shiver.

"I don't want you to go, not now, Chu." I slide my hand down her side, to the back of her neck and gently squeeze, distributing quick kisses on her shoulder.

"You know how to convince me and change my mind." She lets out a low moan and slides her nails down my back. "Jendeukie."

"Jendeukie?" I pull back a little to get a better look at those glowing eyes.

"You're sticky and I like it." She opens a cute smile, really cute, with her cheeks still flushed and I think there is no more beautiful image in the world than this one.

"You're beautiful, Jisoo, I don't think you have a complete idea about it."

"I thought the same about you as soon as you entered that bar." Jisoo brushes some strands of hair from my face "It was like the whole world was reduced to you and I started to revolve around you, I never felt that before." now my heart is beating so fast to hear it and I don't think I've ever felt so embarrassed as it's now.

"I don't know what to say, you really know how to leave someone speechless." I bite my lower lip and Jisoo laughs, a loud laugh that fills the whole room and it's like I recharge the energies of my body and my soul.

"Oh, I have an idea of ​​something you can talk about..." She stares at me with a smirk, making us roll over and getting on top of me. Jisoo starts delivering small bites and quick kisses on my jaw, down my neck and towards my breasts. I let out a low moan as I feel the tip of her tongue play with my nipple.

"This is very good..." I bite my mouth hard when I feel her hands squeezing my thighs, but soon she pulls away "Don't even think about it!" I put a hand on the back of her neck, squeezing hard.

"You always make me more excited when you're bossy like that." Jisoo's tone is sexy and husky at the same time as she pulls back a little further "From the first time, I found it so sexy."

"JENNIE!" Before I can think of what to say, Lisa's scream startles me and I push Jisoo in reflex.

"LISA!" I pull the sheet to cover me while I see a completely irritated Lisa standing next to the bed and I think she could kill me now. In fact, I'm sure about it.

"Whops?" Jisoo giggles nervously and I get up, pushing one of the blankets towards her.

"It's not time for your jokes, Jisoo."

"What the fuck is going on?" Lisa closes her hands angrily and I swallow hard.

"I don't think there is a need to explain something that is quite obvious." My voice sounds so calm that I'm not recognizing myself.

"You are the biggest hypocrite in the world!" Lisa raises her voice and I look at her annoyed.

"Hypocrite? For what? For doing something you did years ago? Come on Lisa, don't act like you're a victim."

"I'm clearly a victim here, just as you were a victim years ago."

"At least I'm in a more original and comfortable place than in an office room."