LISA

I've been trying to knock on the door for a few minutes, but I can't. I lean my forehead against it and close my eyes.

You can do it, Lisa. That's easy, go ahead.

No, it's not that simple. I let out a loud moan of frustration and scratch the back of my neck. I'm about to turn away when the door is unlocked and opened, knocking me off balance and falling at the feet of the blonde in front of me, who lets out a giggle.

Fate is ironic, as if I'm not always at her feet or as if I've ever ceased to be.

"Will you stay there? Is the floor comfortable?" Her tone is amused and I feel my face burn with embarrassment.

"Huh... y-yes, I-I..." I clear my throat and get up quickly, not daring to look at her yet.

"I never thought I'd see you at my door again." we still haven't missed that weird connection, because I feel she's staring at me as I look around the perfectly organized apartment.

"I didn't even think I'd see you in Korea again." I take a deep breath and look back at her, who's now serious.

"Are the sacrifices we make for someone we love." She gives a half smile and walks past me, closing the door. I remember why I was there.

"Are you and Jisoo together?" My voice comes out more accusatory than it should and I run my hand over my face.

"If before, you had no right to be angry about it, I think now much less, right?" she walks towards the sofa.

"I never lied to you when I said that..."

"I know, Lisa. I've never doubted your feelings for me, but you've made a choice and you can't want to run away from the consequences of it."

"Are you and Jisoo together?" I approach her, still standing.

"What does it matter? Jisoo's wonderful and I..."

"STOP, CHAEYOUNG!" I sit down next to her and put my hands on her face, pulling her close to mine "I never forgot you, since the day you left, I regret not breaking up with Jennie and gone after you. After all this time, I'm still in love with you the way I've felt since I first saw you. I almost died of jealousy seeing you with Kim." I say hastily, feeling my heart beat so fast, as if it was going to explode "I hate Kim, she stole my position, conquered my daughters and now she has you? This I'm not able to deal with." I lean my forehead against hers.

"Lisa, I..."

"I love you, Chaeyoung. I always loved, always will." I say softly and she gets up, walking from one side to the other.

"I can't, Lisa. We can't have an affair again, I don't want to be an affair again, I deserve better than that."

"I know, you're right." I stand up and take her hands "But just the idea of ​​losing you or seeing you with Jisoo makes me go crazy."

"You can't lose what you never had, Lalisa." She pulls her hands away and I sigh, biting my bottom lip. "I'm just here because of Jisoo and I intend to leave in a few days."

"What? Like this?" it's like Rosé has turned on high alert in my brain now.

"You heard me well, I don't think I owe you an explanation."

"You can't go, not again."

"Lisa, I think I was pretty clear last time. I won't be your slut anymore."

"Don't say that. You were never my slut." I try to take her hands again and she takes a few steps back.

"No? I can still hear your wife screaming this and other things. As I recall, you were there with me, Lisa, with your hand inside my pants when Jennie caught us in your ro..." I cover her mouth and feel my eyes sting.