JENNIE

"Wait, you two what?" Irene looks at me incredulously and I think she forgot how to close her mouth.

"They were having sex." Seulgi says looking totally confused, but not surprised.

"That I understood, I didn't understand how it happened." Irene keeps looking from me to Seulgi.

"I was at the bar and Jisoo hit on me, she's good at persuading." I shrug my shoulders and look away.

"JISOO!" Irene screams so loud that Seulgi and I cover our ears automatically. "KIM JISOO! GET DOWN, NOW!" My breath hitches when I realize I'm going to see Jisoo again. We haven't seen each other for a month now and the divorce process is still being finalized. There's still a hearing for the separation of assets and decision on the custody of the children.

"By God, the world is ending and you're calling me to save it?" I hear Jisoo's footsteps coming down the stairs and my heart is beating faster "With a throat like that, you should be an opera singer. My sister couldn't get a cleaner wife..." She stops talking as she enters the kitchen and swallows hard when our eyes meet. I feel a nice shiver run through my body when I see she's wearing only a sports top and sweatpants.

"What the hell did you have in mind when you decided to seduce my sister, even when she showed you the ring?" Irene is so angry, making me widen my eyes.

"Lust." Jisoo says without looking at me.

"Do you think she's one of those bitches you go around and dump the other day? Because if you thought Jen..."

"NO, JOOHYUN!" Jisoo runs a hand over her face, looking angry and embarrassed all of a sudden "I never thought any of that about her. The moment she entered the bar I was enchanted and I-I..." Jisoo starts to stutter.

"What, Kim Jisoo?" Irene approaches her, exhaling all the protectiveness of a big sister she has.

"Aren't you going to stop it?" I say softly to Seulgi who just looks at the two.

"I like being alive." She shrugs.

"I haven't dated anyone since I met Jennie, even when I didn't know she was your sister." Jisoo sighs, as if she's lost the battle "I couldn't think of anything or anyone but her."

"Are you in love with my sister?"

"I-I... Huh... Joohyun..." Jisoo takes a few steps back.

"You're testing my patience, Jisoo." Irene holds her against the fridge. "What do you intend to do when she is finally divorced? Come on, tell me, what are your plans and intentions with Jennie?"

"She's here." I hear Jisoo say softly.

"And? The great Kim Ego Jisoo became a puppy now to act like this?" Irene practically growls and I swear Jisoo is shaking. My phone starts ringing, displaying the lawyer's name, and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Baechu, I need to go. It's time for the audience." I get up from the stool and take my bag from under the counter. "I'll call you later, okay?"

"Don't think our conversation is over just because Jennie is leaving." Irene says to Jisoo and I hold back the urge to laugh when she sees the call for help shining in the redhead's eyes.

*******************************************