Timeline (Pt. 1)

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 Ⓐ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

Key:

Normal Writing: Main Universe (Ziggy, Emmet, Peter, Johnny, Sue, Reed, Ben & Norrin)

Italic: X-Men "Prequel" Universe (Jimmy, Scott, Clarice and Quentin)

Italic + Underlined: X-Men Alternative Universe (Talib)

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 Ⓐ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

1993: Bombing of World Trade Center and Ivan Vanko goes to jail

Sue Storm, Reed Richards and Ben Grimm are born.

1994: The match between Creel vs. Murdock were Matt Murdock's (Daredevil) dad wins and later they kill him.

Emmet Silverman and Johnny Storm are born, the second one to the joy of his 1 year old sister Sue Storm.

Norrin Rad is born.

1998: The people that experimented on Jessica Jones are starting their experiments on people and Matt Murdock is living on the church as an orphan.

Emmet Silverman is a sassy and funny 4 year old while Johnny Storm is a little ball of energy and kinda annoying 4 year old as well

Sue is a cute and smart 5 year old who is annoyed by her little brother, Reed is a smart and nerdy 5 year old and Ben is an all sports living 5 year old boy too.

Quentin Fong is born

Norrin Rad is a smart and curious 4 year old.

1999: The bombing in Sokovia where Wanda and Pietro's parents died, Bern 2000 is hosted by Tony Stark in New Year's Eve

Emmet Silverman and Johnny Storm are both 5 years old and thriving lol.

Sue, Reed and Ben are around as 6 years old and vibing.

Clarice Fong is born while her big brother (Quentin) is just a 1 year old.

Norrin Rad is a 5 year old living his cute little life in Zenn-La.

2001: Rand's family plane incident where Danny Rand (Iron Fist) is adopted by the monks of the K'un-Lun

Peter Parker is born.

Emmet and Johnny are only 7 years old and still don't know each other.

Sue, Reed and Benn are 8 years old and also still don't know each other either.

Ziggy's mom and dad get married, both knew each other in their work place in a chemical plant.

Scott Summers is born to the excitement of his older brother Alex Summers.

The Fong siblings are 2 and 3 years old getting along good...so far lol

Norrin's life is going great on school and life with his parents (Norrin is 7 years old)

Talib is born 

(A/N: I'm aware he is born the same year as Peter, but Peter's age gets a big screw up later thanks to mistakes on his timeline because they didn't pay much attention to his age and let's not talk about Wanda's age that's another can of worms lol)