The Phantom Adventures of the Fantastic Four

Following the events of "Ultimate Alliance: The Devourer of Worlds" the Fantastic Four and Phantom get back to their usual life, however their usual life not only includes dealing with mundane things like dating, weddings or advertisements for the...

Following the events of "Ultimate Alliance: The Devourer of Worlds" the Fantastic Four and Phantom get back to their usual life, however their usual life not only includes dealing with mundane things like dating, weddings or advertisements for the team, it also includes answering to some troubles around together while still trying to portray to the world as the "perfect" superhero family.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: It's been 2 years since the premiere of this crossover event and I think 1 years since I finished, but we finally have the first book that continue this universe and it's my honor to present you the first project of Phase 2 of ZET-J Universe!!!!

Go and read the About... and see the Cast of the book, it's gonna be a fun book with some action, drama and of course thanks to Emmet, a lot of sass, it will have 3 Parts plust some interludes/one-shot chapters that are canon to the book and the Univese and even the start and finish are gonna have one-shots but more oriented to the past and future respectively, the first post is gonna be a "Blast from the Past" make sure to check it out next week..

Before leaving, I just want to give a big fat THANK YOU to anybody that supported this book and to every new person that came to read it, while I'm posting this today (9th of July of 2023) we have 2.9K reads, 183 Votes and 128 Comments, which is awesome, maybe it seems like not everybody who read the other books came here, but still I'm glad for the ones that did or the ones that just came blindly to see this story, I'm very grateful for all the support and love, much love to everybody and I will see you on the new book 🤗🧡

---------------------- /// ---------------------