22) The Replicas Attack

╒🅩════════════════════🅔╕

Earth-610921

Chapter 22 | The Replicas Attack

╘🅙════════════════════🅣╛

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ Right outside Earth, Solar System ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

[ [ [ [ [ Worldship/Taa II ] ] ] ] ]

After all the heroes let out a battle cry when Sam told them to "Assemble" everybody clashed on a big fight against Galactus's replicas, The Thing, Colossus, Agent Creel, She-Hulk and Wolverine were the first ones to arrive as the first four had hard skin that helped them and the second one could handle with his healing ability, the four heroes started to hit and slash (for Wolverine) the enemies they encountered on their way while Agent Rodriguez joined them with her speed to cover around for them shooting at the minions that were going to attack them from the back

The next ones to advance were the flying ones Captain America, EarthLink, Phantom, War Machine, Archangel, Wasp, Photon, Rogue, Omega and Doctor Strange flew to the battle field, the first one along with the one in the iron suit started to use their weapon to shoot down and drop bombs all around the battlefield while the sorcerer on the other side took the chance to multiply himself and grab a bunch of replicas with a magic whip and was helped quickly by the ghost hero and the ebony woman with both shooting a plasma blast and energy blast respectively to the Galactus lookalikes.

EarthLink took the chance with the fire from War Machine bombs to use it and create fireballs throwing them all around along with creating mini-tornados in a part were there were a lot of Galactus' replicas, since he kept himself busy with that he didn't notice a big attack of 3 enemies coming his way but thankfully Omega did noticed and stopped them with telekinesis before summoning two psychic guns to shoot at them, he then grabbed another group and throw them to a side in time to get an explosive attack from Negasonic Teenage Warhead who stopped right before where they were going to fall hitting them with an explosive attack.

Iceman joined the position of the X-Men trainee girl along with Surge, the first one used his ice blast to freeze some of the Galactus replicas around before creating an ice meteorite on the top of a group of minions and he let it drop on top of them, on the side of the blue haired girl she used electrical attacks to cover for her teammate and then someone flashed flying past her quick smashing 2 of the alien android copies and then they realize it was Rogue when she turned to wink at them.