Timeline (Pt. 2)

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 Ⓐ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

Key:

Normal Writing: Main Universe (Ziggy, Emmet, Peter, Johnny, Sue, Reed, Ben & Norrin)

Italic: X-Men "Prequel" Universe (Jimmy, Scott, Clarice and Quentin)

Italic + Underlined: X-Men Alternative Universe (Talib)

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 Ⓐ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

2016: Events of Civil War, Homecoming (thinking that Homecoming is like a couple of months after Civil War and not the crazy jump they put in the movie) and events from "Fantastic Four: The Beginning" (Chapters 1 to 2).

Peter is recruited by Tony Stark to help capturing Captain America and Winter Soldier, he laters returns to high school going through his freshman year and fights Vulture (Peter is 15 years old or I think he was 14 when he was recruited for Civil War events maybe before his birthday and later turned 15 during the time jump of Homecoming....anyhoo)

Ziggy is living in the streets and discovers his earth and wind control powers as well as learning from his water and fire control (Ziggy is 9 years old)

Emmet and Reed are in their senior year in college get selected to do an internship with The Baxter Foundation where Sue is also working already with her dad while Johnny becomes Ben subordinated at NASA. Sometime later Professor Storm buys The Avengers Tower and his workers move their actions there which means that Reed, Sue and Emmet now live there (Johnny & Emmet are 22 while Sue, Reed and Ben are 23)

Scott gets a new visit of his brother who takes another year off the military, nothing too exciting happening yet (Scott is 15 years old)

Jimmy, Clarice and Quentin still living their normal life not knowing that each of them has powers (Jimmy is 12 years old while, Clarice is 17 years old and Quentin is 18 years old).

Norrin gets a job as a club bartender (where he meets Amarant) but struggle to gain enough money to sustain the expenses of living alone in his parents' home so he finds a job as well as a club bouncer as well (where he meets Auron) and with the two jobs he is more stable (Norrin is 22 years old)

Talib gets his first kiss and a boyfriend while in the school they are joined by two new students: Sooraya Quadir and David Alleyne. Later own he helps Sooraya and David to settle down with both becoming part of his group of friends (Talib is 15 years old)

2018: Events from Infinity War and events from "Fantastic Four: The Beginning" (Chapter 3).

Peter goes to space and gets snapped (Peter is 16 years old)

(A/N: Don't ask me how Peter is not 17 instead of 16, this is where (well also in "Homecoming") Marvel kinda screw up Peter's timeline harder than Chase to save Gerk and Agents of SHIELD last 3 season. This Infinity War year jump from the other movies events and mostly to Peter's timeline is kinda crazy, he should be same age as Talib since they were same age in the before event, but I'm making Talib "1 year older" of what Peter would have being so...it works for me lol, let's just nod and smile and live with the lie that Peter is the only one that doesn't make sense with his age)

Ziggy is found by Quentin Beck, him and Beck don't get snapped, some of the crew does disappear (Ziggy is 11 years old)

The Space Ship is almost ready to be launched in two weeks, but Johnny, Sue, Emmet and Doom get snapped (Johnny & Emmet are 24 while Sue, Reed and Ben are 25)