14) The Fish in the Net

╒🅩════════════════════🅔╕

Earth-610921

Chapter 14 | The Fish in the Net

╘🅙════════════════════🅣╛

The teams of heroes got ready as The Silver Surfer came close to the point of extraction, he stopped his road floating before reaching the perimeter of the sensing something wasn't quiet alright and he looked around before he turned to look straight into the place the northwest team and he moved to them surprisingly avoiding the perimeter on the center of their formation.

"Oh shit, he is coming" – said Josh – "guys time to do your thing" – he said moving his hands to the front where Sofia, Ziggy and Noriko were standing making the three of them felt a sudden rush around their bodies

"What was that?" – Asked Ziggy surprised

"I boost your abilities, they'll be like that as long as you are near me, now go!" – ordered Josh

When The Surfer approached Spider-Man was fast to jump next to the device he created with the other scientist of the group and made what it looked like a web shield around him and the device, Wind Dancer used her wind control to slow down the alien while EarthLink who's eyes were blue used water from around the forest to envelop him in it on a bubble and letting Surge let out a huge electrical charge to him making the silver being grunt in pain as the electrical charge was stronger with not only Elixir's boost but the water around him.

The team was pretty sure to take down The Surfer but when energy from his board moved around him he let out energy from his body shaking off the electrical charge and destroying the water bubble around him, another surge of energy moved from his board to his hands and before he shoot it to the team EarthLink's eyes switched from blue to light brown and when the alien shoot a blast to the team the element bending hero protected them creating a huge hard wall of earth that took the hit of the blast.

Before the pieces of the earth wall could fall onto anybody EarthLink controlled them making them float, he then use them throwing them at the silver male who quickly evade them and continued his way to get close to them and shoot a blast at the place the device was but thankfully and thanks to Spider-Man's web shield the blast didn't do anything to it even it did destroyed the web shield he did but without hurting the boy inside, The Human Torch threw fireballs to the alien while the agents that were accompanying the heroes started to shoot at him too but nothing they shoot seem to hurt him as he prepared a new blast but Wind Dancer was quick to create a mini-tornado around him to keep him from doing the blast.