6. Where Are You?

The bar where Shigaraki lived had become almost a second home to you in the past month. You often visited the dimly lit and place after late night shifts which had taken a tole on your sleep schedule. Kurogiri, using his warp quirk, would teleport you there. You had never found your way to the bar yourself so it's location remained a mystery. Deep down, you knew who they were and why they did this. They were villains, but that didn't matter, to you they were just people. As a precaution to keep themselves from being found out you could not know their location.

There was an ever revolving door of people going in and out of the bar. Of these mysterious cast of characters a few had actually become close with you. Dabi was always ready with a flirtatious remark or a sarcastic comment whenever you arrived. Kuroguri was always standing stoically behind the bar, he remained quiet most of the time but was a good conversationalist when on the right topic. He was already helping you with your bartending skills and you would assist him while making drinks for the rest of the group. Out of all the people coming in and out of the bar two stuck out to you. Toga and Twice, the chaotic pair had barged into your life and you had no choice but to be their friend. The bloodthirsty blonde Toga filled the role of a crazy younger sister, something you always wished you had. After your first encounter with Toga, Twice was almost always tagging along with the girl and assisting her in whatever chaos she was causing. Out of everyone however, Tomura Shigaraki was around you the most. He was often contradictory in his treatment of you, he switched between gentle and hostile quite often and always left you confused.

Spring was finally coming, and with it came yet another change.

"You're fired." Said your boss from the coffee shop.

"Wait what?" You looked up groggily.

"You've been coming in late for two weeks straight. Hina has been picking up your slack. Getting orders wrong constantly. You've even been falling asleep on the job!" She sputtered.

"I'm sorry! I'll do better, I don't get a lot of sleep that's all." You begged. " I need this job."

"You need the job or the money?" Your now former boss jabbed.

You left the office feeling defeated. Your coworker Hina was arranging muffins in the desolate case.

"Well, it was nice knowing you." You said to her.

"What! No way!" Hina got the point immediately. "You're way better at this job than me."

"The boss doesn't see it that way." You chuckled. "Well, I'll be off then."

"No wait!" Hina stopped you. "Hurry! Take these before she sees." She shoved several muffins into your arms and pushed you out the door. "Don't be a stranger okay?"

You were gonna miss that girl. But at least now you could sleep in.

——-

"Why aren't you at work?"

"Why are you keeping tabs on my schedule?"

"...." Overlordsupreme69 is typing

You chuckled as you saw the typing icon appear and disappear several times.

"Tomura I can see you typing." You messaged.

You went to cut down some trees with your diamond axe while he seethed in frustration. His character ran off in another direction and started killing chickens left and right.

"Tomuraaaaa"

"We need more cobblestone for the house."

He was always avoiding questions like this.