05

"Bloody bathrooms"

"Bloody bathrooms"

Beverly lead them all into her apartment and down the hall. They inched closer to the bathroom. Beverly had stopped before the door of the bathroom, Evelyn right next to her.

"In there."

Everyone looked at the door, some scared, others curious.

"What is it?" Stanley asked from his place next to Eddie and Ben.

"You'll see." Was what Beverly had responded with.

As the group started to move forward Eddie's voice was heard. "Are you taking us to your bathroom? I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms. And, i mean, thats where all the bacteria and fungi are and its not a really sanitary place." Evelyn places a hand on Eddie's shoulder trying to help calm him down some.

Bill pushes the door open to reveal the bathroom covered in blood. "Oh my god." Evelyn says under her breath.

"I knew it." Eddie gags

"You see it?"

"Yes."

"What, what happened in here?" Stanley looks at Evelyn as she breathes trying to calm herself down.

"My dad couldn't see it, i thought i might be crazy." Beverly watches as Bill takes Evelyn's hand in his own. She slightly smiles at her best friend.

"Well if you're crazy, then we all are." Ben says from his place behind Eddie.

"We c-can't leave it like this." Bill squeezes Evelyn's hand when he feels her trembling. Then he lets go and walks into the bathroom.

Eddie looks at all his friends, new and old with utter shock on his face. "This is gonna be gross."

"I'll go get a mop and bucket." Beverly walks down the the closet and grabs what she is looking for, plus a bunch of rubber gloves.

She hands everyone a pair of gloves, and they all get to work.

Everyone had a task, Beverly with the sink and mirror, Bill, Eddie and Ben with the floor, and Stanley and Evelyn on the tub. "This is so gross." Evelyn lets out as her and Stan clean the bloody window.

"Yep." Stanley nods agreeing with the blonde.

After an hour and a half or so the bathroom wasn't covered in blood. Evelyn and Bill had been pouring the last buckets if bloody water while everyone else took out the trash.

"Alright so you've never been to a derry summer fair before?"

"No, i don't think so, my mom and dad are always working so we never went." Evelyn laughs a little.

"Well i go there every year. But i was there one time with Richie and technically won because i hit the target. But there were so many prizes I didn't know which to pick."