08

"Neibolt house"

                     "Neibolt house"

Bill had lead Evelyn to the Neibolt house. He lead her up to the gate and stopped for a moment. Evelyn grabbed his hand smiling slightly at him for reassurance.

As they started walking forward Bill speaks to himself. "He thrusts his fists against the post and still insist's he see's ghost."

"Bill! Evelyn!" Evelyn turns to see Beverly and the losers. "You can't go in there. This is crazy."

"Look, you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Wd Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all i see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but...he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." Bill turns around and starts walking up to the house.

"Wow." Richie lets out.

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once." Richie takes a moment but starts to walk forward after Bill and Evelyn causing everyone else to.

"Wait!" Everyone turns to look at Stanley. "Um...Shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know just in case something bad happens?"

"Who wants to stay out here?" Bill asks. Everyone except Evelyn and Beverly raise their hand.

"Fuck."

After some debate Eddie and Richie went in with Bill. Which made no sense to Evelyn seeing as she was the one who was with Bill the entire time.

"How does this even happen? I mean i was with Bill the entire time and suddenly i shouldn't go in there? Its bullshit." Evelyn paces around, everyone watching her.

"Bill didn't want you to get hurt." Beverly says causing the girl to stop and glare at her.

"So what because im a girl i'll get hurt? Like for fucks sake, Eddie is in there. And we all know he is like a glass vase, on wrong move and it brakes." They all sighed when Evelyn started pacing again.

"Maybe it's because Bill likes you." Stan said out loud before clamping a hand over his mouth.

Everyone turns to look at the curly haired boy in shock. "What?"

"Oh nothing." Stan tries to save himself.

"No, no you said Bill likes me." Evelyn walks towards Stanley.

"No I didn't." Stan tries again.

"Yes you did, i heard you loud and clear. Does Bill think that he can just protect me from everything because he likes me?" Evelyn glares at Stanley, everyone could tell the boy was gonna break.