07

"Pennywise"

                         "Pennywise"

Bill had taken the group back to his house and into the garage. He pinned the map of Derry on the wall and set up the projector. Mike closed the garage door and they all sat down.

"Look, thats where G-georgie disappeared." Bill points to the map. "Theres the iron works. And the black spot. Everywhere it happens, it's connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at t-"

"The well house." Ben says for Bill.

"It's in the house on Neibolt street." Stanley points out.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Evelyn slaps Richie on the back of the head. "Ow!"

Evelyn could hear Eddie puff his inhaler and she was worried for the boy.

"I hate that place." Beverly starts. "It always feels like its watching me."

"Thats where i saw it." Eddie says shakily. Evelyn reaches over and rubs his back slightly. "That's where i saw the clown."

"T-t-thats where it lives." Bill says as he watches Evelyn rub Eddie's back.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Stan says as they share looks.

"Can we stop talking about this." Eddie jumps up from his seat. "I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids, i can barely breathe. Im up here having a fucking asthma attack. Im not doing this." Eddie rips the map off the wall.

"What the hell? Put the map back."

"Mmmm-mmmm" Eddie shakes his head.

Suddenly the projector starts clicking. It gies through and a picture of Georgie and his dad appear. "What happened." Bill looks from the wall to the device.

"Whats going on?"

"I got it, hold on." Mike starts messing with the thing.

"Guys."

It stops on a picture of Bill, with Georgie and his parents and starts zooming in on the smaller boys face. "Georgie."

"Bill?"

Suddenly it starts going faster, the image moves to his mom only for it to click so fast and the clown face appears on Bill's mom. They all gasp in shock. Evelyn grabs. Bill's hand, scared and all the boy can do is grip back.

"What the fuck!"

"Its it!"

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that."

"I don't fucking know!"

"Turn it off!" Beverly shouts but no one makes a move.

"Turn it off!" This time it was Evelyn.

"Yeah, you guys, turn it off." Ben yells.

The projector flips over on the ground. Evelyn looks at Beverly and hugs her, both girls freaking out. Suddenly the clown appears again. The projector clicks 3 times and it disappears from the wall. It takes a second but the clown jumps out of the wall at them. "Ahhh!"

"Run Stanley!"

"What is it?"

"What the fuck!"

The clown crawls over to them. Beverly pushes Evelyn behind her as they both scream. Beverly hides her face while Evelyn can't look away from the clown.

And just like that it disappears, the boys had opened the garage door letting the sun light in.

Evelyn walks over to Bill and hugs him. The boy hugging back making sure she isn't hurt. Beverly walks over to Ben. "Thanks Ben."

The boy nods as the head head hugs him.

"Are you okay?" Bill whispers to Evelyn.

"Mhm." The blonde nods before letting go of Bill.

"It saw us." Everyone looks at Eddie. "It saw us and knows where we are."

"It always did." Bill says as Evelyn and Beverly hug. "S-so lets go." Bill starts walking out of the garage. Evelyn looks at him before walking after him. If Bill goes then Evelyn supposes the goes.

"Go? Go where?" Ben says as the losers all look at Bill and Evelyn.

"Neibolt." Bill says as he looks to Evelyn. She nods at him. "That's where G-g-Georgie is."

"After that?" Stanley points to the garage.

"Yeah its summer, we should be outside." Richie says

"If you say its summer one more f-fucking time." Bill starts before turning around and biking away. Evelyn right behind him.

"Bill wait!"

"Evelyn!"

——————————————————

Author's note

Yep 👍, so what do you guys think of Bill and Evelyn so far? Like i like them, also im excited to write IT chapter 2, like i already have an older face claim for Evelyn.
-Ella