012

"The note"

"The note"

After everything that happened the losers spent almost every day together. Bill and Evelyn had spent a lot of time at the girls house. Always messing around in the living room. Bill even met Evelyn's parents and they loved him.

But today was different. Bill had never been in Evelyn's room before. But here he was, waiting in her room as she picked out some shoes. He looked around and looked at all the pictures she had. Some were of her with her mom and dad. Some had her, Lena, and Lynn, but most of them were of the losers club. He smiled at the memory of them all going into an ice cream shop and Evelyn taking pictures.

As he walked around more he saw a not on her desk. Well a notebook that had a not on top of it. He knew he shouldn't read it but it did have his name many time on the paper. So he read it.

Dear Diary,

I met some new friends a couple days ago. The losers club. They're pretty cool. Richie talks a lot though. And Eddie's always talking about medicine and stuff that can harm you. Stanley's pretty cool, he knows how to do hand games so we always do them now. And of course Beverly. Theres Mike who nows a lot about everything. Oh! And Ben who knows everything about history. And then there's Bill. Bill is like my best friend. He cares about me and he's super cute. But he is really nice. Lena and Lynn always tell me im weird because i notice him in school but never talk to him. But im just scared he'll hate me. But turns out he doesn't. Well at least i hope not. He's also really good at art. Bill always leaves his projects in art class at the end of the year so sometimes i take them home and keep them with mine. I mean they could be good money one day. Anyways i gotta go, im meeting them tomorrow and its almost like 12.

-Evelyn

Bill read through that last couple line a bunch of time. She did notice him? She kept his art projects? Why?

Evelyn walked out of her closet and saw Bill over by her desk. She took a moment remembering she left out her diary and sighed. She walked up beside him. "You know its true." Bill jumped a little and looked at her. "My mom actually loves your art work, dad too. Bev says im weird because i've liked you ever since elementary school."

Bill smiled to himself. "I-i liked you since kindergarten."

Evelyn laughs. "I know, Stanley kinda spilled the beans at the neibolt house and i made tell me everything."

"Thats f-fucker." Bill said to himself making Evelyn laugh. "Is it weird? T-that i like you."

Evelyn shook her head. "No, because i like you back. It would be weird if you didn't kiss me right now though."

Bill looked at her and leaned in. Her put a hand on her neck and placed his lips on her soft ones. When he pulled away he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "Im still gonna hit Stanley."

Evelyn laughed and leaned into him.

——————————————————

Author's note

Okay so 2 more chapters, i wanted to add more to Evelyn and Bill's story. I hope you guys like it. Also im sad this book is almost over. Well this part of the book, i still have IT chapter 2 to write, which will be fun.
-Ella