09

"Evelyn and Beverly"

The next couple of weeks each kid did their own thing. Beverly and Evelyn still talked daily. Bill and Evelyn hung out whenever they could. Evelyn had been hanging out with Lena and Lynn. They always asked why she seemed so down but they never got a full answer.

Evelyn's parents well parent, her dad had a couple hours off work in the morning so he spent all his time with Evelyn. It was currently 3:30 and Jack Richmond was about to leave for work. "Hey i'll be back in 4 hours, your mom should be home before i am."

"I know the drill daddy." Evelyn smiles at her father who kisses her head.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Jack then rushes out the door and Evelyn sighs. Alone again. She thought to herself. As she was about to sit at the counter there was a knock on the door. "Dad? Did you forget your keys?" She opens to door only to be met with IT. And then it all goes black.

——

Bill had been waiting for both Beverly and Evelyn to meet him, but neither showed. So he went to Beverly's first. When he got there the door was open and the house was a mess. "Beverly?" He called out but no one answered, so he got on his bike and went to Evelyn's.

He put in the code for the gate, which Evelyn had told him in case he needed to get in and no one was home. He rode up the driveway and knocked on the door. When no one answered he twisted the nob and it was open.

Bill walked inside. "Evelyn?" He called out walking around the house. "Mr. R, Mrs. R?"

When there was no response he walked into the kitchen only to see 'you die if you try' written in blood on the walls. "Evelyn!" He ran to the arcade which he knew Richie Tozier was gonna be in.

He ran inside. "Richie!"

The boy looked away from his game. "What do you want? See that guy im hitting? Im pretending its you."

"I-i-it got Evelyn and Beverly." Bill stutters out.

"What are you talking about?"

"IT. Richie. It got Evelyn and Beverly." Richie stopped playing his game when hearing what the boy had said. He turned and looked at Bill. Worry in his eyes.

——

Bill and Richie had gotten all the losers back together, they needed to save Evelyn and Beverly. They biked to the Neibolt house and this time they were ready.

"Guys spikes." Bill takes his back pack off. Eddie took if his fanny pack and threw it somewhere. While Richie had walked over and picked up a bottle. He broke the top off on the railing causing everyone to look at him. When the boy noticed their stares he just threw the glass bottle onto the ground.

And then they all headed in, not one of them noticing Henry Bowers car outside the house with the teen in the driver seat.

——

Bill was the first one inside, he shined his flashlight around. "Stan?" They all turned to see Stanley who had yet to enter the house.

"Stan, we all have to go. B-beverly was right. If we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick together, all of us, we'll win. I promise." Stanley took a moment to soak in Bill's words before stepping into the house.

Bill lead the group down the stairs and to the well where he and Evelyn watched the clown go down. "Hey Eddie, you got a quarter?"

"I wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing."

They all flash their lights down the well. "Beverly?" Ben calls only for it to echo.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike looks at Bill.

"Alright come on." They tossed a rope that Bill had found down the well.

Bill stepped onto the well and grabbed the rope. He made his way down. Then Eddie went.

——————————————————

Author's note

I know this one was short and im sorry. But the next one is gonna have all the kids back together again so yay!! Let me know what you think so far please, i would love to hear what you have to say.
-Ell