011

"Fuck!"

                             "Fuck!"

Georgie screams as his body seized. And then he turns into Pennywise. "Kill it Bill! Kill it!"

"Shit!"

"Kill it Bill!"

"Kill it!"

"Its not loaded." Mike says to himself. Bill cocks the gun and holds it to the clowns head. "Hey! Its not loaded."

Bill pulls the trigger but the blade doesn't come out. "Holy fuck! Oh shit!"

Pennywise starts to roar and the kids all back away. Suddenly it lunges itself at Bill and throws himself on top of the boy. "Bill watch out!" Bill uses the gun to keep the clown away. And then he throws his hands sideways making its head go sideways.

"Leave him alone." Beverly launches herself at the clown with something in her hands Evelyn couldn't tell what it was.

"Beverly no!"

Richie goes in. "Richie!" He gets thrown out of the way. Bill jumps on its back using a mental pole to shub into its mouth.

"Help him!" Beverly yells. Ben had one hand, Stan had the other. The thing threw Stanley first.

"Stanley." Evelyn yelled for the boy. Then It threw Bill down to the ground. It holds onto Bill keeping the boy from moving. "Bill!No don't. Let him go."

"No." It shakes his head. "I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And i'll feast on your flesh as i feed on your fear. Or, you just leave us be. Ill take him, only him. And then i will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." Pennywise growls

"Leave." Bill whimpers out. "Im the one who dragged you all into this. I-im s-so sorry" Evelyn shakes her head while looking into Bill's eyes.

"S-s-sorry." It imitates Bill which just pisses Evelyn off more.

Bill looks into Evelyn's eyes and tries to smile at her. "Go!"

"No." Evelyn shakes her head. "Im not leaving. You may have brought us into the Bill but we all walked into this house willingly." Evelyn had tears running down her cheeks.

"Im s-s-sorry."

Richie stands up fully. "I told you, Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face." Richie starts to walk sideways. "You made me walk through shitty water." He counts on his fingers as he talks. "You brought me to a fucking crack head house. And now..." Richie grabs a bat. "Im gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Pennywise drops bill and looks at Richie. "Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" As it comes towards Richie he swings the bat hitting it right in the head.

And then mike takes a swing but a bunch of tiny hands come out of its mouth. "Mike!"

Stanley picks up a pole and swings at Pennywise setting Mike loose. "Stan!"

"Stan watch out!" Pennywise runs at Stanley.

Mike takes another swing and pennywise throws him on the ground. He uses his spider legs to try and hit Mike but Ben stabs the clown in the abdomen. As Ben's getting sucked up. Bill grabs a chain and hits the clown with it. Over and over again.

It falls to the ground. And Bill hits it again. The thing throws up black stuff all over Eddie. "Im gonna kill you!" Eddie kicks it in the face.

It turns into Beverly's dad. "Hey Bevy, are you still my little-" it gets cut off by Beverly stabbing it in the chest.

But it doesn't stop, it turns into a random man holding a camera. The camera starts flashing. Evelyn squints before she stabs it in the mouth. Causing that thing to turn back into a clown.

Evelyn backs up right into Bill who wraps an arm around her so she doesn't fall. The clown spits out the metal pole. "Oh shit!" He falls back grunting. Its starts moving backward as all the kids come closer to it.

It gasps before chuckling. "Thats why you didn't kill Evelyn or Beverly. Cause t-t-they weren't afraid if you." Bill says as he inches closer to the clown. "And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now your the one who's afraid. Because your gonna starve."

It flips backwards and holds onto the edge of the pit. "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he see's the ghost." Its says. Stanley hands Bill a metal pole. "He thrusts his fists against the posts" as Bill goes to take a swing It falls deeper into the pit. Its head started to incinerate and Bill lowers the pole. "Fear." And then it falls down the pit leaving the kids alone in the dark place.

"I know what im doing for my summer experience essay." Richie says.

Bill looks at Evelyn and switches the pole to his other hand. He wraps his arms around the blonde girl. Her wrapping her arms around his mid section.

"Guys, guys." Eddie says looking in the air. "The kids are floating down."

Bill pulls away from Evelyn and walks forward. He walks over to the kids stuff that is all around and drops the pole. He bends down and grabs a yellow rain coat. Evelyn and Richie are the first ones to walk after the boy.

Bill sobs into his brothers jacket as Evelyn pulls him into her. The losers all wrapping their arms around the pair.

——————————————————

Author's note

Theres like 2 chapters left. This chapter was fun and sad to write. Like Richie was a whole mood during his speech. Pennywise is gone for now!
-Ella

  Pennywise is gone for now!-Ella