13 - Flowers in Gangnam

"(Y/N) wait!" Tzuyu called out to you, reaching out to hold you back to no avail.

It's not like you couldn't hear her or anything, it was just the idea of Nayeon being stuck in this situation overpowered any sense of rational you had. It was like one step after another, you couldn't feel anything except for your feet making contact with the floor.

As you approached the scene you were analyzing the entire situation, it was a dead-end alley way, two men not too much older than yourself, one woman curled up on the floor (presumably Nayeon), and Tzuyu behind you. What could go wrong?

"Hey! Get away from her!" You didn't shout but you spoke in a way that made your presence known, trying to sound intimidating like Batman.

Almost immediately the two taller figures turned towards you in a stunned fashion it once they realized that it was just some kid trying to act tough you could hear them laugh to themselves.

"(Y/N)!" You heard the girl yell in such a distinct voice that you knew instantly it was Nayeon.

"Hey! Why don't you keep yourself quiet if you know what's good for you?" One of the men shouted, shoving Nayeon back against the brick wall, only adding fuel to your fire.

"Get out of here kid, if you leave now you won't get hurt." The other man scoffed.

"And if you leave now you'll leave with everything intact" You snapped back, not even thinking about what you were saying but just letting your instincts take over.

"Ha! Who do you think you are kid?" The man continues. "If you're gonna act so tough come here and show me what you're made of."

"Go get him hyung, we'll be sure to clean up the body afterwards!" The man in the back cheered on his buddy that was quickly approaching you.

"Make sure our little princess doesn't move while I deal with this punk."

Thinking quick there was only one thing that you knew what to do in that moment. As you saw the man slowly approaching you saw an image of your idol when it comes to injuring people, it was only a shame that you weren't wearing your cleats as you started sprinting towards the guy before sliding feet first into his ankles.

 As you saw the man slowly approaching you saw an image of your idol when it comes to injuring people, it was only a shame that you weren't wearing your cleats as you started sprinting towards the guy before sliding feet first into his ankles

You definitely felt the skid of concrete underneath you but you were sure that he felt the concrete more as his body was nearly horizontal in the air before crashing down onto the hard floor.

"Hey are you crazy?!" The man hovering over Nayeon shouted as he watched his friend make contact with the ground.

As you slowly started to get up you saw the other man approach you, you propped yourself up against the wall, mentally preparing for an actual fight. Just as the other man was about charge at you the one on the floor spoke up.

"Hold it! Let's just leave, it's no worth it to bother with this psycho..." He groaned as the other man just stood there.

"A-are you sure? I can take him."