Searching and Finding

The next day Giulia opened her window and played a trumpet type song waking up Alberto and Luca. "Rise and Shine, guys!" She said, Massimo came through the wooden gate "Aye Alberto, come on, we got fishing to do. Giulia you start with the deliveries." He said as Giulia hops out the window and jumps out the tree to grab the paper with a list for her to deliver, "C'mon Luca!" Giulia shouted and Luca climbed down and sat behind Giulia on her bike and they began to ride off. Alberto followed Massimo to the boat and they began heading out to sea to catch fish. As they were pulling out the net, Massimo noticed something wrong with Alberto, "Amico, what's wrong? There's something on your mind." He said "Oh! Uhh, nothing! Don't worry about it!" Alberto said continuing to pull out the rope filled with fish "Don't worry about it?" Massimo asked, "Yeah! Don't worry about it!" Alberto said trying to get him to not worry. Massimo sighed, "Aye Amico, tell me what's wrong? I know something is on your mind. You seem like your curious about something." Massimo said, Alberto looked at him then looked down and sighed, "I saw something last night." "Like what?" Massimo asked, " Like, a figure, a female figure. But she didn't look human, she had fins and her eyes were glowing!" Alberto said "Was she a Sea Monster?" Massimo asked "No... I don't know, I didn't really get a good look at her." Alberto said "But I will find out! I'm planning on searching the ocean to see if I can spot her!" "Well in the mean time, let's get these fish back to shore so Giulia can deliver them tomorrow." Massimo said and started the boat's engine and they started heading back to shore.

Giulia and Luca started riding back down the hill down towards their home as Giulia checked her stopwatch to see how fast she went, "HA! YES! New personal record!" She said showing Luca, they then looked at the docks to see Alberto and Massimo return with another pile of fish. Giulia and Luca hopped off the bike and ran over to Alberto and Massimo, "Whoa, that's a lot of fish!" Luca said "I know fish, remember?" Alberto said crossing his arm looking cool. Giulia giggled and helped them bring the pile of fish inside. Once they were finished with the deliveries, Massimo prepared some pesto for them to eat after a hard day at work. Massimo placed the bowls of pesto in front of everyone and they began to eat,

"So Alberto, where exactly did you see the figure?" Massimo asked

"Oh! Uhh, it was the water." Alberto said while eating his food

"What are you guys talking about?" Giulia asked

"Alberto saw a girl last night!" Luca said

Giulia gasped, "Really? What did she look like?" She asked

"I don't know! I couldn't really get a good look at her, I just know she has fins, long curly brunette hair and glowing purple eyes!" Alberto said "She was sitting on a rock and singing some kind lullaby."

"What was the lullaby?" Giulia asked

"Uhh, it was something like 'Come with me, into the sea, as we swim far out to sea. In the deep, you will see, a world of my dreams. As you sink into the ocean, without a warning, you didn't know you've fallen-" Alberto sang

"What was the rest?" Luca asked

"I don't know, I accidentally stepped on a stick and scared her away." Alberto said

"Maybe if you go back to where you last saw her she'll be back!" Giulia said

"Yeah, maybe" Said Alberto as they all finished their meals and started heading up to Giulia's room. Alberto started climbing out the window to the tree, "Hey Luca, You coming?" He asked seeing that Luca had sat down in front of Giulia. "Yeah, be right there! We just have to finish this book of pirates! Its really interesting!" Luca said excitedly looking into Giulia's book as Alberto gave an annoyed look and headed outside to the tree. While sitting on the tree, Alberto looked at the shore. He started heading towards the area where he saw the female figure, he looked around but saw nothing. For some reason, coming to this spot he could hear her singing, he began to sing along "Come with me, into the sea, as we swim far out to sea. In the deep, you will see, a world of my dreams. As you sink into the ocean, without a warning, you didn't know you've fallen-" Alberto stopped singing and looked out to sea with the moon hovering over it, he could just picture her sitting there on that rock, then he heard "Into my trap" and quickly looked to his right and saw the female figure again, only she was still in the water with her head sticking out and her amethyst eyes glowing again. But as soon as he saw her, she disappeared in the water again. Alberto raced over to where he just saw her and shouted "HEY! WAIT!" and dove into the water after her turning into his Sea Monster form but couldn't see where she went and popped back out the water and ran back inside the house.