1- Edric's POV

I walk down the streets, greeting people I know, my twin sister, Emira at my side, hexing and causing chaos. I grin and join her, hoping. Hoping I'll get in trouble. Just so I can see-

"HEY!!! MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU AGAIN???" I hear a familiar voice call out. My face turns red as I turn smoothly on my heels to see the Golden Guard running towards as, staff in hand. "Hello there, Golden Guard, fancy seeing you here today." I say, bowing slightly. He stops abruptly in front of me. "I- you- eh- L-listen okay, just keep the hell out of mischief, kay? It makes my life so much easier." He stutters. "Aw, but when I cause mischeif, I get to see you, handsome." I grin, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around to pin him against the wall of one of the stands.

He tenses up and I lean in closer, my nose pressing lightly against his mask. "Got anything to say, Golden Guard?" I grin, grabbing the bottom of his mask. He inhales deeply as I begin to pull of his mask down slowly, revealing two beautiful purple eyes. I stop pulling down his mask, admiring them. He stares back at me, his ears turning a violent shade of red. He yanks his mask back up to cover his eyes.

"R-respect your superiors, Blight." He stammers, flustered. I grin and plant a small kiss on his right ear, making him shiver. I chuckle as he walks away.
Emira walks up to me, watching the Golden Guard retreat, giving me a high-five. "His eyes are beautiful." I murmer, collapsing on the ground, leaning against the wall of the stand. "Simp." She grins, walking away.